Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > Ranger | Courier
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-25-2018, 03:20 PM   #1
Kenny O
AF Newbie

Rubbing noise in front of 2009 ranger 2 wheel drive

I have a 2009 ranger 2wd with about 100000 miles on it. I was getting a rubbing sounds coming from the front so I took it in and they said my front passenger caliper was sticking causing the rubbing noise and recommended new calipers pads rotors and brake lines so I bought all new parts and installed them which took care of the rubbing noise. Well 2 weeks later and the rubbing noise is back I jacked the truck up and the passenger side wheel doesn’t spin as easily as the driver side which was the case before when I was told my caliper was sticking the weird things is when it’s making the rubbing noise going straight making right turns the noise goes away but then sometimes going straight there’s no rubbing noise and making a right turn actually causes the rubbing noise. Wondering if anyone has any ideas about what could be wrong
Kenny O is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > Ranger | Courier