Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ferrari > Ferrari Motorsports
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 01:27 AM   #1
jamalujas
AF Newbie

Arrow Latest Lego And Ferrari

The cars from the legendary Italian scuderia from Maranello have always inspired passion all over the world. Almost the same thing can be said about Lego, the small plastic bricks that were first introduced more than fifty years ago in Denmark, and have conquered the world ever since. So why not combine both of them? That’s what the Lego Ferrari collection is all about. I admit that these are not gadgets at all, but how can you resist to Ferraris made from Lego bricks? The Lego Ferrari collection brings to the Lego world such classics as the Enzo Ferrari, the Ferrari F430 Spider, the F1 Racer, and even the Ferrari Fuel Stop, the Scuderia Ferrari Truck and the Ferrari Finish Line, where you can see Michael Schumacher taking home another trophy. Even though you won’t be able to race in those cars, they’re will bring hours of fun to your home, that’s for sure. They were created for 8 year old boys, but if you don’t have any kids to use as an excuse, I’m sure you would love to have one of those for yourself. And if you do have children, especially boys, they’ll be ecstatic about the Lego Ferraris and your house will turn into a F1 race track in no time at all.
jamalujas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 01:30 AM   #2
jamalujas
AF Newbie

Re: Latest Lego And Ferrari

The cars from the legendary Italian scuderia from Maranello have always inspired passion all over the world. Almost the same thing can be said about Lego, the small plastic bricks that were first introduced more than fifty years ago in Denmark, and have conquered the world ever since. So why not combine both of them? That’s what the Lego Ferrari collection is all about. I admit that these are not gadgets at all, but how can you resist to Ferraris made from Lego bricks? The Lego Ferrari collection brings to the Lego world such classics as the Enzo Ferrari, the Ferrari F430 Spider, the F1 Racer, and even the Ferrari Fuel Stop, the Scuderia Ferrari Truck and the Ferrari Finish Line, where you can see Michael Schumacher taking home another trophy. Even though you won’t be able to race in those cars, they’re will bring hours of fun to your home, that’s for sure. They were created for 8 year old boys, but if you don’t have any kids to use as an excuse, I’m sure you would love to have one of those for yourself. And if you do have children, especially boys, they’ll be ecstatic about the Lego Ferraris and your house will turn into a F1 race track in no time at all.[/quote]
jamalujas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 02:47 AM   #3
G55Nun
AF Newbie

Neat idea. Would love to buy a set
G55Nun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 09:57 AM   #4
splitter2
AF Newbie

A set and a seat ... would be just a perfect combo... but set first :P
Old 09-11-2010, 08:42 AM   #5
sologuy10
AF Newbie

good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamalujas View Post
The cars from the legendary Italian scuderia from Maranello have always inspired passion all over the world. Almost the same thing can be said about Lego, the small plastic bricks that were first introduced more than fifty years ago in Denmark, and have conquered the world ever since. So why not combine both of them? That’s what the Lego Ferrari collection is all about. I admit that these are not gadgets at all, but how can you resist to Ferraris made from Lego bricks? The Lego Ferrari collection brings to the Lego world such classics as the Enzo Ferrari, the Ferrari F430 Spider, the F1 Racer, and even the Ferrari Fuel Stop, the Scuderia Ferrari Truck and the Ferrari Finish Line, Car Wallpapers where you can see Michael Schumacher taking home another trophy. Even though you won’t be able to race in those cars, they’re will bring hours of fun to your home, that’s for sure. They were created for 8 year old boys, but if you don’t have any kids to use as an excuse, I’m sure you would love to have one of those for yourself. And if you do have children, especially boys, they’ll be ecstatic about the Lego Ferraris and your house will turn into a F1 race track in no time at all.
Old 09-21-2010, 01:25 AM   #6
Shun Polock
AF Newbie

My favourite Ferrari the Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano is available in LEGO®. Below is the LEGO Racer 8145 model coming in at 1:10 scale measuring an impressive 18 inches in length. I was also very impressed at the look of this as LEGO has really come on from the early days of LEGO Technics. The finished model has the V12 front mounted engine with working pistons and realistic details all round, such as functional doors, boot, hood and steering system. It took me over 3 hours of build time but nothing was overly complicated (mainly due to the great instructions as usual from LEGO) and you get a few spare parts too. Price per part for this model is very good too, ending up with a good sized model.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ferrari > Ferrari Motorsports