Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan 350Z/370Z | Infiniti G35/G37 Coupe
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Nissan 350Z/370Z | Infiniti G35/G37 Coupe Includes the VQ35DE, VQ37VHR - Z33 and Z34.
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-02-2003, 09:39 PM   #166
svtcobra007x

Yea.........right...........Nacho. I will never fully bow down to the Z, because why...............Saleens, Steedas, Rouches, SVT's ROCK. Those are my fav. Mustangs. Well anyway can someone please end this forum because I am getting sick and tired of arguing. I hate repeating myself.

Old 12-02-2003, 10:04 PM   #167
TheSR20Drifter
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to TheSR20Drifter
Re: 350z Sucks!

Okay, now I will get serious, but, for some reason, I like all of this arguing and I think I am getting some kind of cheap thrill doing it. I just might stay. All of my inserts and thoughts were put into brackets [ ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by svtcobra007x
Lol the reason im ranting and raving about high performance Mustangs is because some of you think the Z is the winner. Surely there is no way I can compare Saleens to the Z because it is a roadrunner. But this is exactly my point. Which car technically is better? The Saleen or the Z? Or the Steeda, Rousche, SVT? People I am just saying these cars are sweet and faster because some of you say if you modified your "hatchback(cracks me up)"Z , then you will be able to perform better than the high performance Stangs, not true.

[ this is definitely a dumb statement on your behalf, for, with the right amount of money and tuning, a Z could easily contend with a mustang, keyword is money ]

My point is therefore proven. High Performance Mustangs cannot be compared because they are in different classes and the Z can't top that. Sure the Z wins against the 2003 GT but that is about the only one, possibly Mach1 in a racetrack. Longlive theZ, take another car and try to mod it to be faster than the top of the line Mustangs. The Z doesnt have the engine for it.

[ the Z definitely has the engine for it, even a B16A has the engine for it. I don't think you have the authority to judge what car has the right engine to tune ]

So there you have it, mainly talking to that asshole Nacho and Z-Man LonglivetheZ, that there is no way that modded Z's will compare to the high performance Stangs.

[ where in the FUCK did you get that idea?!?!?!?! there has never been recorded tests that proves this idiotic statement. Therefore, this is false and you know this ]

Fuck the stock and GT right now, Ford didn't make them with power, GET IT. I cant help it if the GT is not like it should be but that Mach1 compares greatly with the Z. Of course it came in second on the track, its all about turning and the basic Mustangs dont have that. There has to be some kind of medium we can reach here. Mustangs have diff. classes to them and I cant compare all of them to your Z without pissing you off.

[ by far, the stupidest statement that I have ever read coming up... ]

Its like Ford is in a Branch with so many other makers of the Mustang. Its like their car is seperate from all the high performance Mustangs. I look at all of them and see if the Z or the Stang has more potential.

[ only ford makes the mustang you twit, unless there is some other company that we don't know about. No, the car is not seperate from the other mustangs for they all use the Mustang platform. Yes, you said " its like"

TheSR20Drifter..............you shouldnt even come at all, didnt even say one good damn thing in my behalf.

[ this has absolutely nothing to do with the point you are trying to get across ]

Tell me to give it up? Hey screw you man

[ sorry, I dont swing that way]

..........I'll give it up when people admit that Saleen, Rousche, SVT, Steeda, are not comparable to a Z or a modded Z

[dont tell others what to admit, let them have their own opinion]

(im comparing them so eventually you people will admit they are not comparable to a Z). They are Mustangs too Nacho, yea Nacho, they are high performance MUSTANGS!!!!!

Nacho(15y/0) I have just about had it with you. Maybe I should bring you into a Ford forum where you will be the sole man fighting an army. Then all of them will laugh at your ass. So look at it at a different perspective and stop being an asshole. Even LonglivetheZ is not as bad as you. Grow up........
I really dont know what to think except that you are a very gay little man. You also keep mentioning the 2005 Mustang......WE DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT IT......we'll know the true specs when it comes out, quit living in the future, and live in the present. Thats about it unless you make another dumb remark, which i know you will.
Old 12-02-2003, 10:13 PM   #168
nacho_nissan
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to nacho_nissan Send a message via MSN to nacho_nissan Send a message via Yahoo to nacho_nissan

Quote:
Well anyway can someone please end this forum because I am getting sick and tired of arguing.
did u mean thread?? Idiot! Why cant u keep going anymore?? U pussied out on the 12th page?? Man i thought mustang people were tough! well we can end it right here,but like we all knew,the z walks of as the champ
Old 12-03-2003, 12:00 AM   #169
SkylineUSA
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to SkylineUSA
To compare two cars, one must drive both.

The Mustang is a very tunable car, the aftermarket is huge. The 350Z is in its infant stage when it comes the its aftermarket, so the Mustang has a huge advantage.

To tell you the truth, I would love to have either car in my garage. Most cars have there good points and there bad points, but in order to really talk about a comparision you must have driven them.

Times do not mean anything, hp numbers do not mean anything.

R32 GTR w/351w .020 forged, 8.9:1, PTK T76, Turbosmart 40 BC & 45 WG, Tial 40 BV, AFR 205s 310/245, 228/228 550/550 114 Hydro, 1.7rr, Isky RLs, 4" HKS exhaust, ARC 30x16x4 IC, 8 point cage, C2 gauges, 2 step, C4 3200 stall w/ R Manual & Hurst Ratchet shifter, 17" Panasport G7s, CSU 750 & bonnet, Vic Jr intake, 3.63 gears, Corbeau Carrera seats, Custom wide body, Bomex side skirts and rear 1/4 caps, Tommy Kaira bumper.
Old 12-03-2003, 01:05 AM   #170
longlivetheZ
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to longlivetheZ Send a message via MSN to longlivetheZ
Re: Re: Re: 350z Sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizzspeed
As for longlivetheZ, thanks for the clarification. I guess I tend to get longwinded at times.
Ha...talk about long winded....check out post #146.

Quote:
"hatchback(cracks me up)"Z
Ok...what's funny? Hatchbacks are very aerodynamic by design. I'm convinced Ford hasn't heard of aerodynamics yet.

To whoever called the Z a roadster, It is a hatch back, not a roadster. The new convertable is a roadster. The hard top is a hatch back, carrying on the Z tradition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR20 guy
I really dont know what to think except that you are a very gay little man. You also keep mentioning the 2005 Mustang......WE DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT IT......we'll know the true specs when it comes out, quit living in the future, and live in the present. Thats about it unless you make another dumb remark, which i know you will.
You rock, man.

Svt...you're an idiot. You say YOU'RE tired of repeating yourself. You have the thickest skull ever. Is it not sinking in when...like...5 diff people all say that SVT, rouch (how ever the hell you spell it), saleen, steeda, blah blah blah are modified cars? What the hell is wrong with you? You think the mustangs are great when a mustang can't even almost compete against a *STOCK V6* without tons of mods. That's lame, man. You're comparing the Saleen shit (some of it in excess of *$100,000*) to the stock Z is like comparing a Z06 vette to a stock 86 Corolla. You're so stupid. You even compared the Z against the *$400,000* S7. Now you're saying the GT-R is a fair comparison against the S7 or whatever it was. The GT-R that costs about $30,000 is comparable to the $400,000 S7....you are an idiot. To top it off, a modded GT-R could beat the S7. I even posted the link to the article about the streetable GT-R running 8's or 9's or what ever it was.

Ok...this will settle it. Check out this old school 300ZX TT (Kyle's car) on this site (http://store.yahoo.com/sgpracing-sto...treetcarc.html) that's running 10.44 at *OVER 140 MILES PER HOUR* and it's a DAILY DRIVER. I can pick up one of these cars in execellent condition for under $15,000. SGP Racing is kinda the 300ZX equivilant to fords 29435692374235 modifiers like roush and steeda and blah blah blah. That car completely walks all OVER even the BEST car in your mustang comparo arsenal...the SR with 11.8 1/4 mile. The OLD Z beats that *$158,000* shitstain...I mean...mustang by OVER A SECOND AND A HALF. All this said without even bringing up the 740+ whp 300ZXTT that I have set as my wall paper. Just wait until the aftermarket opens up more for the 350, which has an engine with even higher potential (whoever posted something that said the VQ is limited to 350 whp is living under a rock), as it has already done with the 300.

Check out the other cars on that page...daily driven Supras running 690 RWHP and 676 LB. FT. torque on a completely stock Bottom and Top End!!!!!!!!!!!!! Runs 10.00 @ 136. How's that for a totally stock engined car! And you don't know how a Supra can beat the saleen what ever...you just don't know cars, man.

Even when the mustang is modded and has given it's all, it still can't hold a candle to the Z or the Supra. I think I know what happened. You saw the mustang once and thought it was great...you just KNOW it's the fastest, best car ever in the history of the universe and nothing can beat it ever. Wake up, man. Mustangs are lame. As you've read above, the Z and the Supra are comparable cars price wise, goal wise, and even have SMALLER ENGINES, yet they are vastly superior in every sense. You can't argue that. You just can't. I'm bein real here...not pokin fun or anything...you need to quit being so damn hard headed and look at facts. Mustangs just aren't shit. I'll go into the Mustang forum too, if you want. You were talking about how it'd be diff there....it's still the same shitty car. Mustangs are lame and I think you know that but are either in denial, or you don't wanna admit you're wrong, so you go off making wild, bizarre comparisons...these $140,000+ saleens to a stock 350Z. Come on, man...do you really think that's legitimate [sp.]? Just admit you're wrong, will you? I would say "save your pride" but that went bye bye a loooooooong time ago.

Long Live The Z.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. --Benjamin Franklin
Old 12-03-2003, 10:26 AM   #171
rizzspeed
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to rizzspeed

Is this thread still going? I figured most of you guys would've run outta breath by now! Give it up already! Point proven! NEXT TOPIC!!
Old 12-03-2003, 02:34 PM   #172
svtcobra007x

I like what Skyline said, didnt criticize anyone but stayed with the facts and the obvious.

LonglivetheZ, you didn't end it there. That guy basically took his current car and modified that to the rim, I'm sure if I took take a Mach1 and mod it to the rim, the results could produce the same to his Z. Anyone can take an average car and make it perform like a jet. For god sakes the guy even put NItrous oxide in his engine. Of course it's going to get good times, Nitrous is so cheap to produce faster times. Take Nitrous out of it and then see what happens. Hell maybe I should put some nitrous oxide in the Saleen SR. But who cares about NOS............

Actually Longlive this will make you shit in your pants. Try to get a Nissan to do a quarter mile in mid 8's. Check this site out.

http://www.modularpower.com/wordlsfastest.htm
8.74 @ 156+mph. over 1000 horses!
World fastest 2 valve stock GT Mustang. Yea it looks as if it does hold a candle to the Z and Supra. Dude this shows that people can mod cars to be some of the fastest in the world. Its so obvious and your last post was a waste, went on and on about your opinions of how sweet the Z is, and of course you never said one thing good about the Mustang.

Dont worry I have overlooked modded Mustangs by people and there are a whole lot more out there...so we are probably not going to get anywhere with this...both the Z and the Mustang can be modded highly.........it all comes down to opinions, which car do you like better.

Last edited by svtcobra007x; 12-03-2003 at 04:49 PM.

Old 12-03-2003, 02:54 PM   #173
svtcobra007x

http://www.musclemustangfastfords.co...309mms2_lynch/

Might want to check this Mustang out too, faster than the one I posted before. It's able to put out 1850 hp. Quarter mile 7.16 at 195mph. Now granted its a pure race car but it is damn fast though.

Last edited by svtcobra007x; 12-03-2003 at 03:50 PM.

Old 12-03-2003, 04:21 PM   #174
nacho_nissan
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to nacho_nissan Send a message via MSN to nacho_nissan Send a message via Yahoo to nacho_nissan

I see 6 second civics you stupid fuck!
Oh man,you keep getting stupider...A 8 second car is one of the fastest in the world You need to search,700hp skylines and supras run 8's... By the way,they both can do it on a stock block!
Old 12-03-2003, 04:28 PM   #175
svtcobra007x

Show me your 6 second civics, well I don't know if it can be done, but I need evidence of your info. YOUR SUCH A BULLSHITTER, naive 15 Y/O ....

Nacho, theres a thing called Listening. LISTEN!!. Look, I didnt say that the 7 and 8 second Stangs were the fastest in the world.......I said they were VERY DAMN FAST and those mods were done on a GT engine. Who's the stupid one? Umm you........you obviously forget everything I say when you post.

Old 12-03-2003, 04:32 PM   #176
SkylineUSA
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to SkylineUSA
6 sec Civics, really. Do you have any links?

The Outlaws have weight standards, there are class limitations as well. If that car was an all out race car, it would dive into the 6s with no problems.

As soon as you curse, you lose.

R32 GTR w/351w .020 forged, 8.9:1, PTK T76, Turbosmart 40 BC & 45 WG, Tial 40 BV, AFR 205s 310/245, 228/228 550/550 114 Hydro, 1.7rr, Isky RLs, 4" HKS exhaust, ARC 30x16x4 IC, 8 point cage, C2 gauges, 2 step, C4 3200 stall w/ R Manual & Hurst Ratchet shifter, 17" Panasport G7s, CSU 750 & bonnet, Vic Jr intake, 3.63 gears, Corbeau Carrera seats, Custom wide body, Bomex side skirts and rear 1/4 caps, Tommy Kaira bumper.
Old 12-03-2003, 05:04 PM   #177
svtcobra007x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho_nissan
hey guys,im from the nissan forums but i have a question for ya'll,please help...
Is a 305 a 5.0l engine?
Is a 350 a 5.7l engine?
how many hp do these produce??
Thanx for the help,laterz..
You see my point on Nacho proven..........

Old 12-03-2003, 05:36 PM   #178
mikegee
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to mikegee
Re: Re: Re: Re: 350z Sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by longlivetheZ
Ha...talk about long winded....check out post #146.

Ok...what's funny? Hatchbacks are very aerodynamic by design. I'm convinced Ford hasn't heard of aerodynamics yet.

To whoever called the Z a roadster, It is a hatch back, not a roadster. The new convertable is a roadster. The hard top is a hatch back, carrying on the Z tradition.

You rock, man.

Svt...you're an idiot. You say YOU'RE tired of repeating yourself. You have the thickest skull ever. Is it not sinking in when...like...5 diff people all say that SVT, rouch (how ever the hell you spell it), saleen, steeda, blah blah blah are modified cars? What the hell is wrong with you? You think the mustangs are great when a mustang can't even almost compete against a *STOCK V6* without tons of mods. That's lame, man. You're comparing the Saleen shit (some of it in excess of *$100,000*) to the stock Z is like comparing a Z06 vette to a stock 86 Corolla. You're so stupid. You even compared the Z against the *$400,000* S7. Now you're saying the GT-R is a fair comparison against the S7 or whatever it was. The GT-R that costs about $30,000 is comparable to the $400,000 S7....you are an idiot. To top it off, a modded GT-R could beat the S7. I even posted the link to the article about the streetable GT-R running 8's or 9's or what ever it was.

Ok...this will settle it. Check out this old school 300ZX TT (Kyle's car) on this site (http://store.yahoo.com/sgpracing-sto...treetcarc.html) that's running 10.44 at *OVER 140 MILES PER HOUR* and it's a DAILY DRIVER. I can pick up one of these cars in execellent condition for under $15,000. SGP Racing is kinda the 300ZX equivilant to fords 29435692374235 modifiers like roush and steeda and blah blah blah. That car completely walks all OVER even the BEST car in your mustang comparo arsenal...the SR with 11.8 1/4 mile. The OLD Z beats that *$158,000* shitstain...I mean...mustang by OVER A SECOND AND A HALF. All this said without even bringing up the 740+ whp 300ZXTT that I have set as my wall paper. Just wait until the aftermarket opens up more for the 350, which has an engine with even higher potential (whoever posted something that said the VQ is limited to 350 whp is living under a rock), as it has already done with the 300.

Check out the other cars on that page...daily driven Supras running 690 RWHP and 676 LB. FT. torque on a completely stock Bottom and Top End!!!!!!!!!!!!! Runs 10.00 @ 136. How's that for a totally stock engined car! And you don't know how a Supra can beat the saleen what ever...you just don't know cars, man.

Even when the mustang is modded and has given it's all, it still can't hold a candle to the Z or the Supra. I think I know what happened. You saw the mustang once and thought it was great...you just KNOW it's the fastest, best car ever in the history of the universe and nothing can beat it ever. Wake up, man. Mustangs are lame. As you've read above, the Z and the Supra are comparable cars price wise, goal wise, and even have SMALLER ENGINES, yet they are vastly superior in every sense. You can't argue that. You just can't. I'm bein real here...not pokin fun or anything...you need to quit being so damn hard headed and look at facts. Mustangs just aren't shit. I'll go into the Mustang forum too, if you want. You were talking about how it'd be diff there....it's still the same shitty car. Mustangs are lame and I think you know that but are either in denial, or you don't wanna admit you're wrong, so you go off making wild, bizarre comparisons...these $140,000+ saleens to a stock 350Z. Come on, man...do you really think that's legitimate [sp.]? Just admit you're wrong, will you? I would say "save your pride" but that went bye bye a loooooooong time ago.

Long Live The Z.

is the 86 corolla converted into a drift machine and tuned to ahhh id say 380 to 400 rear wheel horse power. ae86 anyone?
Old 12-03-2003, 05:41 PM   #179
mikegee
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to mikegee

Quote:
I like what Skyline said, didnt criticize anyone but stayed with the facts and the obvious.

LonglivetheZ, you didn't end it there. That guy basically took his current car and modified that to the rim, I'm sure if I took take a Mach1 and mod it to the rim, the results could produce the same to his Z. Anyone can take an average car and make it perform like a jet. For god sakes the guy even put NItrous oxide in his engine. Of course it's going to get good times, Nitrous is so cheap to produce faster times. Take Nitrous out of it and then see what happens. Hell maybe I should put some nitrous oxide in the Saleen SR. But who cares about NOS............

Actually Longlive this will make you shit in your pants. Try to get a Nissan to do a quarter mile in mid 8's. Check this site out.

http://www.modularpower.com/wordlsfastest.htm
8.74 @ 156+mph. over 1000 horses!
World fastest 2 valve stock GT Mustang. Yea it looks as if it does hold a candle to the Z and Supra. Dude this shows that people can mod cars to be some of the fastest in the world. Its so obvious and your last post was a waste, went on and on about your opinions of how sweet the Z is, and of course you never said one thing good about the Mustang.

Dont worry I have overlooked modded Mustangs by people and there are a whole lot more out there...so we are probably not going to get anywhere with this...both the Z and the Mustang can be modded highly.........it all comes down to opinions, which car do you like better.
if someone can make a front drive 4 banger run high 7s then anyone can can make a nissan run 6s and i think it has been done. there's more then one v6 solora that is running mid 6s.
Old 12-03-2003, 06:29 PM   #180
nacho_nissan
AF Enthusiast

[quote=svtcobra007x]8.74 @ 156+mph. over 1000 horses!
World fastest 2 valve stock GT Mustang. Yea it looks as if it does hold a candle to the Z and Supra. Dude this shows that people can mod cars to be some of the fastest in the world.[quote]
Oh,my bad,then who posted this??

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan 350Z/370Z | Infiniti G35/G37 Coupe