Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange
Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange Sell your car and parts or post what you are looking for.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-08-2007, 02:25 AM   #1
JavelinGuy
AF Newbie

1971 AMC Javelin SST 360 V8 for sale!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120139915022

This is a 1971 AMC Javelin SST 360 cid 2 owner vehicle

which I have owned since 1975. I used this car as my daily driver until 1982. It was stored from 1982 until 1995 and has been driven approx 500 summer miles per year from 1995 to the present. It has never spent a night outside since it was parked in 1982. This car is a consistent “head turner” and has been a delight to take on local joy rides reliving my youth.
This car was repainted in 1978 at which time all 4 fenders were replaced to repair rust around the wheel wells. The body has not been touched since 1978 so the Canary yellow paint is slightly faded and there are several small paint chips. 1 defect from the left rear fender replacement is visible (see photo). Other known defects are: sm dent in front hood chrome moulding, sm crack in right upper grill and sm rust bubble on right rear fender.

The car is mechanically sound, uses no oil and drives nice. Dual exhausts are in perfect shape sounding throaty without being overly loud. Torqueflite Automatic Transmission shifts smoothly and the stock 360 2 barrel runs great.

Keystone Classic wheels were installed in 1976 (original steel wheels and hubcaps are included). Car has adjustable airshocks that hold air with no leaks even over winter storage. Pioneer AM/FM/cassette is from approx 1980 (original AMC radio is included). Clock does not work but heat, fan and wipers are fine. Seats were reupholstered in 1976. The headliner was replaced in 1996. There are amber fog lights mounted behind the grill.

This car is a survivor that could easily be used as a daily driver but I hope it finds a home with someone who appreciates the rarity of these AMC muscle cars and plans to preserve its place in history.

JavelinGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 09:56 AM   #2
wrightz28
is bring'n sexy back

Re: 1971 AMC Javelin SST 360 V8 for sale!

Nice ride, good luck in selling it to the right person

Will move to the Cars/Parts for sale section.
wrightz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 08:44 PM   #3
aj35981
AF Newbie

Re: 1971 AMC Javelin SST 360 V8 for sale!

could i possibly get a price check on my 1971 AMC Javeline? its not in the best shape but definitely not in the worst. a rough estimate would be good enough
aj35981 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange