Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan 350Z/370Z | Infiniti G35/G37 Coupe
Nissan 350Z/370Z | Infiniti G35/G37 Coupe Includes the VQ35DE, VQ37VHR - Z33 and Z34.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-13-2001, 07:27 PM   #1
Gilzz
AF Newbie

Thumbs up Starting to grow on me

I really didn't like the "Copper" version I saw in past months and I wasn't looking to replace my trusty 91. That was until some good old boy in his "pickumatruck" rearranged my front end as he back over me. Now the insurance is talking about cashing me out and the "Silver" model is starting to grow on me. I still need to see what it will really look like when the US ver. get here. It still looks to much like an Eclipse from the front..........
Gilzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2001, 07:32 PM   #2
JD@af
Missing in action

Send a message via ICQ to JD@af Send a message via AIM to JD@af
When I first saw the new Z, I too was skeptical. But through time, the design has grown on me. Seeing it live (at the NY Auto Show) it also a much nicer experience than just seeing magazine pictures. It is an attractive car in person, I must say.

Welcome to AF, Gilzz
JD@af is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2001, 07:35 PM   #3
Adam
AF Enthusiast

I hated the new design at first, especially the first concepts. I still do hate those bubble eyed first concepts, but the new Z3 has grown on me too. I might actually like it now - but I like just about everything else better.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan 350Z/370Z | Infiniti G35/G37 Coupe