Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > GMC > Envoy
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-08-2015, 06:41 PM   #1
PatMckee1982
AF Newbie

Exclamation Electrical/Computer problem?

I have an 04 Envoy XL, 185,000 miles 4.2 V6 RWD Last night I decided to clean the throttle body because truck has been running rough. I also crawled under the truck to check and clean the ground for the abs module, and I also unplugged and checked the harness to the abs module(the ABS & E-Brake light has been flashing on and off). From the time I unhooked the negative battery cable until the time I got everything put back together was roughly an hour and 30 minutes. When I got back in the car to start it, I noticed the Service Engine Soon, Seatbelt, ABS, E-Brake, lights where all on. Also the light on the Traction Control switch is now illuminated and the fuel guage no longer works. I have ran the truck for about 2 hours and drove it back and forth to work today and everything is still the same. Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be?
PatMckee1982 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > GMC > Envoy