Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-29-2003, 11:13 PM   #31
RicR_wana_B
AF Enthusiast

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

this is one of the funniest things i have ever read.

bandit i hate people like you. flamming people isnt really my thing but in your case ill make an exception...

GOD U ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!!!!!! there is no reason to come onto the board, and might i ad you are a newb to the board, so you dont know anyone and you come in here flaming right out the gate. no reason for it at all. and like the others have said make some friends first, or your time on this board will be hell... and if u want to continue saying things like that then just dont come back because this board is here for people to come and have fun talking about cars and the such so just stop with the whole adittude...
Old 10-29-2003, 11:16 PM   #32
carrrnuttt
AF Fanatic

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My 2000 Gt Smoked An Integra

Quote:
Originally Posted by DkShadow
I see alot of bashing on the "other" kills forum
Ahh...THAT one. I try man, I try...but sometimes they swarm like bees
Old 10-29-2003, 11:21 PM   #33
DkShadow
AF Enthusiast

Re: My 2000 Gt Smoked An Integra

Quote:
Originally Posted by TatII
one don't make fun of carnutts SE-R. that sentra will make you take a second look when hes still in your rear view mirror right next to you. he has beaten a modly modded 5.0, and beaten a eclipse turbo running extra boost with bolt ons. that car is not slow. in his altitude and temp (Arizona )he runs just as fast as all the local mustang guys. and your talkin about racing stock 4 cylinders, or near stock 4 cylinders. why not race a honda with a swap motor or a turbo car? hell i'll give even give you a run in my car. and just for you i'll turn up the boost to 11 psi and that will make me put down around 260hp and over 270ft lb at the wheels, and iv'e only spent 3K on my engine. that should be more then enough to smoke your GT stang convertable. and since you don't seem to know much about imports, i'm also a RWD so i doubt you'll have any advantage on me off the line. i'll make more power then you at the wheels then you do at the crank, and my car weights around 400lbs less then yours. lets see how slow 4 cylinders now. i normally don't brag cause i know my cars not fast, but i love burning mustang owners like you.
I wouldnt mind racing you. Would be a good match
Old 10-29-2003, 11:55 PM   #34
TatII
AF Fanatic

heh i always want to race people on this forums just for kicks. win or lose i don't care, i'm not a sore loser. when i lose it just makes me want to go faster. but yeah with your mods i think you should be able to kick my ass. heh

Best E.T. 13.559
Best Trap speed 107.62 mph
Old 10-29-2003, 11:56 PM   #35
SpyderEclipseGst
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: My 2000 Gt Smoked An Integra

ok, this thread is dead. Obviously Mr bandit is a typical mustang mullethead. By the way I just sloughterd your daddys import killer 5.0 a month ago. Just look at the spyder vs mustang thread. Now thats a kill story. All cocky and shit talkin about i run a 12.5 1/4 mile(BS). Then ABSOLUTLY smoked him and his daddy in the passengers seat. Now thats a kill and another 4 banger 15 sec import pissing on a supposed to be 400+ hp mustang IMPORT KILLER(well at least he thought). Oh and dont forget my turbo upgrade to a 14b cost me $100 dollars. Get this thats 80+ hp for mearly $100. Now you couldent even get a tune up for that much....GAME OVER...you loose...
Old 10-30-2003, 12:00 AM   #36
GTStang
Stang Guy

Send a message via AIM to GTStang
Ok Bandit was wrong and scolded by me and Hi-Flow but I will defend Mustangs.

#1 14.7 for a Stock 99+ GT Vert is more like a 14.5 and lower.

#2 Put an Integra type R's 14.8 agianst a GT Hardtop's 14 flat(lil high or low)not looking so good or through a couple hundred extra pounds in that integra to simulate a vert.

#3 JDM Integra.... ok put that agianst an 03 SVT cobra

#4 5k into 99+ Gt Stang= death by 95 TSI AWD Talon Not even

#5 Yes weight to HP matters in a 1/4 mile but don't forget what torque can do in a 1/4mile.

Old 10-30-2003, 12:22 AM   #37
SpyderEclipseGst
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTStang
Ok Bandit was wrong and scolded by me and Hi-Flow but I will defend Mustangs.

#1 14.7 for a Stock 99+ GT Vert is more like a 14.5 and lower.

#2 Put an Integra type R's 14.8 agianst a GT Hardtop's 14 flat(lil high or low)not looking so good or through a couple hundred extra pounds in that integra to simulate a vert.

#3 JDM Integra.... ok put that agianst an 03 SVT cobra

#4 5k into 99+ Gt Stang= death by 95 TSI AWD Talon Not even

#5 Yes weight to HP matters in a 1/4 mile but don't forget what torque can do in a 1/4mile.
OK GT what are you talking about talon tsi awd cannot whoop a GT? There is a guy at the local autozone here who owns a 2002 gt hardtop. He has 4 timeslips with a few cheap mods done. At best he BARELY ran a 14.9. Thats real life time for you. Not what other people are just talking about or saying what they think or seen one do. I actually talked to the man and hes pretty cool actually. A gsx with a boost controller is low 14's high 13's and its been varified. Dont make me make this another OWNAGE thread....
Old 10-30-2003, 12:22 AM   #38
Egg_Shen
AF Regular

My Honda Civic 95 Auto Coupe DX will still own you bandit I got my big muffler put on, I get an extra 20 horse power
Old 10-30-2003, 12:54 AM   #39
HiFlow5 0
Stanger

Send a message via AIM to HiFlow5 0

Ok Enough is enough! This flame fest has now ended!
Thread closed in request of the thread starter.