Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-29-2003, 05:09 PM   #16
-The Stig-
On Fire!

Send a message via AIM to -The Stig-
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My 2000 Gt Smoked An Integra

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00banditv8
Also carrrnuttt for your info. I also own a 1987 Mustang GT with a Twin Turbo System, GT 40 Upper and Lower Intake with flowmaster exhaust, Tremec 5 speed tranny and 3.73 gears with NOS. So jump on me in that playa. 11 seconds no problem.

Scary man... So you threw all that money at your car, but never upgraded the internals of your motor. Or at least upgraded to bigger heads? Odd... I would of thought bigger heads would of made you faster. But I'm glad you got that flowmaster exhaust... Cause we all know that adds way more power than any stupid cylinder head upgrade ever would.

Oh, just so you know Carrrnuttt's '92 Sentra SE-R can run a 15 flat on street tires. That's more than enough pep to give you a run for your money with your Super duper ultra cool convertible GT Mustang.

User Guidelines It's important to read, like the Bible. But unlike the Bible we will strike you down if you jerk off around here.

Old 10-29-2003, 05:32 PM   #17
SpyderEclipseGst
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My 2000 Gt Smoked An Integra

[quote=00banditv8]Carrrnuttt, first off why are you bragging on someone else's car. Brag on your own. Oh i forgot your driving a 1992 Sentra. To clear the air with everyone else on here. I never said in no way, shape or form that the Imports couldn't beat a mustang. There's plenty of mod's out there can make those car's haul ass. But i did say this and you can quote me on this "No Honda Civic or Acura Integra LS in stock form or with those little modifications that i mentioned above is not gonna compete with a new Mustang GT" Get mad if you want i won't front. Because i got a mustang with a lot of Bump. Also carrrnuttt for your info. I also own a 1987 Mustang GT with a Twin Turbo System, GT 40 Upper and Lower Intake with flowmaster exhaust, Tremec 5 speed tranny and 3.73 gears with NOS. So jump on me in that playa. 11 seconds no problem. Your dealing with an expert in street racing carrrnutt not some silly kid. To the rest of you. Thanks for the replies. I've enjoyed everyone. Keep your head up and your wheel's a burning. No matter what your driving. But above all else. KEEP IT SAFE..

Ok you have a 2000 mustang convertable gt. Every other car on the street is a 2000+ mustang something or other. As for you boasting about your hp and kicking an integras ass. Who hasent smoked an integra? Why dont you post a kill about 2 equally modified mustangs and tell who edged out who? As for your 11 sec twin turbo mustang, Ive seen cars with less than half your motor run 10's, with a single turbo at that. Want an example(check out dsmtuners.com, check the 1/4 mile times and check it out. Oh not to mention they probably spent twice as less $$$$ than yours. Well lets get back to your GT. Well im in a 97 eclipse gst convertible and have no problems smoking any gt or 5.0. But I dont go posting about those kills bacause they are not compeditors. Next time race someone with the same displacement or hp range and dont be afraid to post that DEATH..
Old 10-29-2003, 05:38 PM   #18
00banditv8
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My 2000 Gt Smoked An Integra

15 Seconds. If you say so. There's no need to argue with you or anyone else on here. This debate will go on for ever. I've noticed on The Civic and Integra site's there's alot of Mustang and even Camaro bashing out there. If i were to spend 5 grand on my covertible it would be nearly untouchable. Considering 2,500 for supercharger and maybe a grand for NOS and all other little upgrades. I give RX-7's, Supra's, EVO, and WRX credit because they come stock with nearly 300 horsepower and a light body. When i mention rice burners I'm refering to SENTRA, INTEGRA'S AND CIVIC. " Ozone layer saver's" LOL..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNeck383
Scary man... So you threw all that money at your car, but never upgraded the internals of your motor. Or at least upgraded to bigger heads? Odd... I would of thought bigger heads would of made you faster. But I'm glad you got that flowmaster exhaust... Cause we all know that adds way more power than any stupid cylinder head upgrade ever would.

Oh, just so you know Carrrnuttt's '92 Sentra SE-R can run a 15 flat on street tires. That's more than enough pep to give you a run for your money with your Super duper ultra cool convertible GT Mustang.
Old 10-29-2003, 05:40 PM   #19
Sam I am
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: My 2000 Gt Smoked An Integra

Quote:
First off Playa i can say what i want. Free country and freedom of speach.
Yes, but you also look like an ass, you should take the 5th amendment from now on.
Old 10-29-2003, 05:42 PM   #20
carrrnuttt
AF Fanatic

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My 2000 Gt Smoked An Integra

Quote:
15 Seconds. If you say so. There's no need to argue with you or anyone else on here. This debate will go on for ever. I've noticed on The Civic and Integra site's there's alot of Mustang and even Camaro bashing out there. If i were to spend 5 grand on my covertible it would be nearly untouchable. Considering 2,500 for supercharger and maybe a grand for NOS and all other little upgrades. I give RX-7's, Supra's, EVO, and WRX credit because they come stock with nearly 300 horsepower and a light body. When i mention rice burners I'm refering to SENTRA, INTEGRA'S AND CIVIC. " Ozone layer saver's" LOL..
Uhm, did you click on my link?

Edit:

Just in case: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...ght=carrrnuttt

Also, keep in mind, I have more than enough justification to ban you, with just what you've started so far.

I am however, giving you the benefit of the doubt, because unlike you, we like keeping an open mind in here...
Old 10-29-2003, 05:42 PM   #21
90CorollaSR5
AF Regular

So why are you out racing in your stock GT convertible if you "have" a twin turbo 11 second mustang sitting in your garage? Also I don't think those cars you listed would be considered light, especially the supra.

2007 Honda Civic Si, Taffeta White

-Injen CAI
-DC Sports Race Header
-Megan Racing Cat-back Exhaust
-TWM SS
-shifter base & cable bushings

patiently waiting for k-pro..
Old 10-29-2003, 05:53 PM   #22
-The Stig-
On Fire!

Send a message via AIM to -The Stig-
Quote:
First off Playa i can say what i want. Free country and freedom of speach. Secondly, I only reply back in a smart way to those who have insulted me.

I hope people can see what's so funny about that statement.

User Guidelines It's important to read, like the Bible. But unlike the Bible we will strike you down if you jerk off around here.

Old 10-29-2003, 05:57 PM   #23
GTStang
Stang Guy

Send a message via AIM to GTStang
BanditV8 you make alot of ok points in your first post but it will serve you better here on AF to curb the attitude cause we try to keep a friendly thing here on AF.
I don't know where you will get a new S/C for a 00GT for only $2500

Old 10-29-2003, 07:38 PM   #24
OoNismoO
AF Enthusiast

after reading a couple of 00banditv8's posts, i was reminded of this picture...click the link.

http://www.illstreet.com/gallery/album08/domesticthug

00banditv8, dont take this too seriously, its just a joke man.
Old 10-29-2003, 07:51 PM   #25
HiFlow5 0
Stanger

Send a message via AIM to HiFlow5 0
Re: My 2000 Gt Smoked An Integra

00banditv8, You have made your point, some I agree with, some I don't. Either way you went all about it in totally the wrong manor. We really don't need another Mustang vs. Import thread, they just get ugly as this one is. Also how come you skipped right over the Mustang forum, and immediately came to brag about your Fast 2000 GT. Wanna come down to Mass and give GTStang and I a run? LOL

Old 10-29-2003, 08:43 PM   #26
kittedb18bt
AF Enthusiast

this kinda stuff is not needed at AF. i say IP ban

1999 Ford Mustang Cobra: Cobra R rims, Magnaflow CB.

"no way man...i saw an LS1 fight godzilla and the LS1 beat godzilla and it looked in the air and was like what do you think of that god and god was like bring it bitch so they fought and the LS1 beat god now the LS1 is god because its the greatest thing ever."
Old 10-29-2003, 09:12 PM   #27
90gs
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to 90gs
Re: My 2000 Gt Smoked An Integra

Quote:
even the top of the line stock Integra's don't even stand a chance.
Integra Type R. Rekanize.

Integra Type R 1/4 mile time: 14.8
Mustang GT (conv) 1/4 mile time: 14.7

doesnt stand a chance? im sure a good driver could beat you.

and you are saying TOP OF THE LINE so i guess we can include the JDM version of the Type R. sup 10 more horsepower, wider tires for more traction, and more torque at 1300rpm less. sup owned mustang.
Old 10-29-2003, 09:44 PM   #28
SpyderEclipseGst
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My 2000 Gt Smoked An Integra

Quote:
5k on a gt mustang = death compared to 95 talon tsi awd with 5k.. And thats all im saying. Might want to mention afew other cars in your little notes ol bandit. Oh yeah, my convertible is better than yours..! *evilgrin*
Old 10-29-2003, 09:52 PM   #29
DkShadow
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: Re: My 2000 Gt Smoked An Integra

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrrnuttt
2) We don't tolerate people who come up either bashing other people's rides, or with an attitude like yours.
We're car enthusiasts here. In this day and age when practically anything can be made to haul/handle, I don't think such a narrow attitude has a place in this world anymore. Certainly not on this board.
I see alot of bashing on the "other" kills forum

Quote:
Mustang GT (conv) 1/4 mile time: 14.7
Those are HORRIBLE times for a vert, especially if its 5spd

I utterly killed an Integra last night, didnt feel like posting it though. I guess I will here and now
I pulled up to stop light and there was a Teg next to me. He looked at me and pointed straight, I knodded and then started waiting for it to turn green. As soon as it changed, I floored it, causing my tires to screech for at least 3 secs. Off the line I put a car on him. After that it was cars after cars after cars. Believe me when I say he was waaaay behind. Shut it off at 70, waited for him and gave the guy a thumbs up and went my way. I just raced him to see what it, and my car, could do. Didnt know it would be this bad

Me street racing...
Old 10-29-2003, 10:50 PM   #30
TatII
AF Fanatic

one don't make fun of carnutts SE-R. that sentra will make you take a second look when hes still in your rear view mirror right next to you. he has beaten a modly modded 5.0, and beaten a eclipse turbo running extra boost with bolt ons. that car is not slow. in his altitude and temp (Arizona )he runs just as fast as all the local mustang guys. and your talkin about racing stock 4 cylinders, or near stock 4 cylinders. why not race a honda with a swap motor or a turbo car? hell i'll give even give you a run in my car. and just for you i'll turn up the boost to 11 psi and that will make me put down around 260hp and over 270ft lb at the wheels, and iv'e only spent 3K on my engine. that should be more then enough to smoke your GT stang convertable. and since you don't seem to know much about imports, i'm also a RWD so i doubt you'll have any advantage on me off the line. i'll make more power then you at the wheels then you do at the crank, and my car weights around 400lbs less then yours. lets see how slow 4 cylinders now. i normally don't brag cause i know my cars not fast, but i love burning mustang owners like you.

Best E.T. 13.559
Best Trap speed 107.62 mph