Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > Stress Release
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Stress Release Warning: Don't get offended by what's in here.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-01-2005, 03:57 PM   #1
GTP SUPERCHARGED
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to GTP SUPERCHARGED Send a message via MSN to GTP SUPERCHARGED
Angry please help idk what to do?!?

Please help me out, i need some advice and as much of it as i can get, and i just need some help.

Ok my girlfriend is 17 and she has been in the hospital for the last week, i have been really stressed out and sick, not sleeping or eating, and its not with good cause. Her loving father is abusive sexually and physically, and he nearly beat her to death with a baseball bat, she has been in critical condiotion all week, but she is finally doing better? what do, because the first thing i think of is kill the guys, but i kno thats not right either, and im afraid that he wont be put into jail cuz the justice system sucks sometimes, and i just need to kno that what to do, otherwise i am really gonna do something drastic and it wont be good. Is what im feeling a natural thing or is just me?? please give me input thanks
GTP SUPERCHARGED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 04:10 PM   #2
spaminator
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to spaminator
Re: please help idk what to do?!?

I would stay by her at all times and if her loving father came near her I would slit his throat, laugh as he dies gurgling on blood, and then claim you were defending her from an attacker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogsVR4
Everyone gets only one birthday anyway. We come out and about half of us spend a good portion of the rest of our lives trying to get back in.
spaminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 04:44 PM   #3
Gohan Ryu
AF Enthusiast

The best thing would be to talk to a counselor, the city/state should provide some assistance, there's programs everywhere. If you don't want to go that route try some websites like this one:

http://www.couns.uiuc.edu/brochures/friends.htm

Also talk to some law enforcement officials or a lawyer to find out what kind of evidence you would need to convict the motherf*cker and send him to jail, or at least get him some mental help.
Gohan Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 04:48 PM   #4
2.2 Straight six
That thing got a Hemi?

Send a message via AIM to 2.2 Straight six Send a message via MSN to 2.2 Straight six

yea, just be by her side all the time, dont let the bastard anywhere near her, an if her tries anything make sure he suffers an needs a hospital bed an life support.

i hope she's ok, collect evidence, medical reports and photos to make a compilation of evidence against him, try and use character witnesses and other people's reports to gather as much against him as you can, make sure he cant hide from your and her legal battle against him.

personally i'd kill him myself if i was in your position, but i believe firmly in "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"

i hope she recovers, i lost my mate a year ago becuase people were jealous of the attention he got from girls, his drink was spiked an he ended up on life support, i hope it doesnt come to this an i hope she pulls through, but my mate's body couldnt support itself, the one thing i regret more than anything was not being there with him.

so please, go an spend every minute you can with her, she'll need you there.

i hope for the best, an make sure that bastards get what he deserves.
Old 11-01-2005, 04:52 PM   #5
Oz
Aussie Mod

Send a message via AIM to Oz

Get her OUTTA THERE!
Oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 05:01 PM   #6
2.2 Straight six
That thing got a Hemi?

Send a message via AIM to 2.2 Straight six Send a message via MSN to 2.2 Straight six
Re: Re: please help idk what to do?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz
Get her OUTTA THERE!

why ? if she's in hospital then she needs to be there, you'll do much more harm than good taking her out.
Old 11-01-2005, 05:03 PM   #7
GTP SUPERCHARGED
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to GTP SUPERCHARGED Send a message via MSN to GTP SUPERCHARGED

i will make him pay he is a bastard and he deserves to die, i wont let him get anywhere near her, i had to come home for a little bit i have been at the hospital for a week with no food or sleep, so my cousin said he would go and sit there for a little bit, but im heading back soon, i have been workin on gettin evidence. but im afraid the justice system is to fucked and nothing will happen, and if he ever tried to come near her at all, i will kill him
Old 11-01-2005, 05:11 PM   #8
Oz
Aussie Mod

Send a message via AIM to Oz

When she is BETTER, get her OUT OF HER FATHER'S HOUSE!
Oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 05:50 PM   #9
GTP SUPERCHARGED
AF Regular

she is already out man, the only reason im not still with her is im helping her sister and mom mover her stuff out
Old 11-01-2005, 05:54 PM   #10
PBking82
AF Enthusiast

Well you can't really do shit legalwise. You need to get her to file charges against him and follow all the way through the system on them(i know, going to court may be difficult, but it will be worth it.) Other than that thats about all you can do, she has to be the one to file the charges you can't do that. Fucking bullshit, but this is why a lot of battered women still live with the beaters because they were afraid to go to court. Peace-
PBking82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 05:56 PM   #11
GTP SUPERCHARGED
AF Regular

ya i kno.. she is gonna press charges, and im gonna be with her everystep of the way but it is bulllshit he should be in jail already
Old 11-01-2005, 06:08 PM   #12
travis712
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to travis712

I don't know if I would jeopardize my freedom for punishing another person. I would suggest you try taking legal action BEFORE doing something you will regret for your whole life, whether its in jail or not.
Old 11-01-2005, 06:08 PM   #13
PBking82
AF Enthusiast

Well you say she is GOING to press charges. If she hasn't allready then thats why he isn't in jail. Yes I know the system sucks, but that's the reason he isn't in jail right now. I'd recomend calling cops ASAP or whenever she is able to tell her story, I'd also reccomend consulting an attorney ASAP. Have dealt with a situation like this before, a good friend of mine would get beaten on a regular basis by his father, and then one time he was beaten so bad I had to stop him from going and shooting his father. He didn't want to go to the police because he was ashamed, but I was able to convince him. DO NOT DO ANYTHING IRATIONAL!!!!! YOU WILL BE THE ONE IN JAIL!!!!! Peace-
PBking82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 06:14 PM   #14
GTP SUPERCHARGED
AF Regular

ya i kno.. she is gonna press charges, i kno that, but she has been out for almost a week, in surgery and all that stuff, so ya me and her mother have been callin attorneys and stuff, but if he touches her at all before its all taken care of, i dont kno that i would be able to stop myself from putting him in the hospital so idk... but if it takes till the day i die, i will see his ass thrown in jail or dead
Old 11-01-2005, 06:19 PM   #15
travis712
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to travis712
Re: Re: please help idk what to do?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTP SUPERCHARGED
ya i kno.. she is gonna press charges, i kno that, but she has been out for almost a week, in surgery and all that stuff, so ya me and her mother have been callin attorneys and stuff, but if he touches her at all before its all taken care of, i dont kno that i would be able to stop myself from putting him in the hospital so idk... but if it takes till the day i die, i will see his ass thrown in jail or dead

Well if you go to the cops early, your on the cops good side. So if you did hafto defend your girlfriend, the cops would believe it would be self defense, or defending your girlfriend. How I see it though, is if he does touch her then you have the right to do something. It sounds like at this point of time he has absolutely no right to see her, even if she is his own daughter. He should've thought of that before beating her with a fucking bat.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > Stress Release