Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A
Car Buying Q & A Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple. Visit AutomotiveHelper.com for useful car buying tools and research. Also, check out Vehicle History Reports to help you avoid chances of finding a lemon.
View Poll Results: What car should I buy?
'16-'17 Accord Sport or EX 0 0%
'15-'16 Mercedes Benz C Class 0 0%
'14-'16 BMW 3-Series 0 0%
'14-'16 Audi A4 2.0T Premium Quattro 0 0%
'15-'16 Infinity Q50 Premium 0 0%
'16-'17 Cadillac ATS 2.0T AWD 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-10-2019, 08:38 AM   #1
TexasGator
AF Newbie

Arrow What Sedan Should I Buy

I'm looking to purchase a sedan in the coming weeks. I've narrowed it down to the vehicles below. I need some help making a final decision so please offer up your input. Thank you. Here's the parameters:
  • Must be under $20,000
  • Must be a 4 door sedan
  • Automatic preferred but manual okay
  • Must be under 40,000 miles
  • Black interior(cloth or leather) preferred

Here's what I am considering:

'16-'17 Accord Sport or EX

I like the styling and they are super, super reliable and easy to repair. I don't like the lack of power and FWD.

'15-'16 Mercedes Benz C Class

Love the styling and interior. Decent power. Concerned about reliability and repair bills.

'14-'16 BMW 3-Series

Love the styling and interior. Decent power. Can get the AWD model for similar price to RWD. Concerned about reliability and repair bills.

'14-'16 Audi A4 2.0T Premium Quattro

Love the styling and interior. Decent power. Concerned about reliability, repair bills and electronics issues.

'15-'16 Infinity Q50 Premium

I like the styling. Plenty of power with the V6 motor. The interior kind of sucks. Reliable/proven Nissan motor.

'16-'17 Cadillac ATS 2.0T AWD

I like the exterior styling. Reliability is a slight concern but repairs shouldn't be as expensive as its European counterparts. A little underpowered, to get the V-spec you have to add about $20k and they are rare. Interior is so-so. Don't know if I should get the 4-cyl turbo or the 3.6L V6?

I'd love to hear what you guys think? Or what you would personally choose if you were in my shoes. I'm also open to other suggestions as well. Thank you for your time and help.
TexasGator is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Tags
accord , bmw , buying , mercedes , q50
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A