Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Raider
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-24-2014, 12:24 PM   #1
chrissavage28
AF Newbie

transmission problems

My 06 mitsubishi raider drove fine parked it then the next day went to drive it and it wouldnt drive. I gave it more gas and it moved realy slow. It popped up p0562 and a p0700 (system low voltage and trans control sys malfunction). Led me to think wiring problem. I tried to look at wires couldnt see much wiggled some connectors. I then tried to drive again and it did the same thing but turned the check engin light on this time. It popped a nother code P0841 (trans fluid press sensor/switch a ckt range/perf) i erased codes the p0841 hasnt popped up. Im in the dark dont know what to do i would appreciate any help or advice.
chrissavage28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 06:08 PM   #2
chrissavage28
AF Newbie

Re: transmission problems

I fixed the problem. I did research found a guy with a jeep that had the same symptoms as mine same codes. His was a cracked filter. I pulled the trans pan and there was a cylinder filter sitting on the pan. It must have vibrated loose. So i replaced the filters and fluid and it works fine. Just posting just in case any of rhe 100 views were looking for a solution.
chrissavage28 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Raider