Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Suzuki > General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-06-2005, 01:04 PM   #1
Turtle1217
AF Regular

How do i lock forenza door!!?!?!

Does anybody know how to lock the driver door without actually using the key??? Any help would be greatly appreciated! D@mn Suzuki door locks!
Turtle1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 12:58 AM   #2
fastkia
AF Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to fastkia
Re: How do i lock forenza door!!?!?!

not sure on that but have you had any problems with your trans acting funny around 30-35 mph?
fastkia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 12:41 PM   #3
Turtle1217
AF Regular

Re: Re: How do i lock forenza door!!?!?!

It's actually my girlfriend's car but i drive it alot. in her's with the automatic tranny it runs just fine in all gears/speeds. I imagine if you have it in 5 in a manual u'd get some shaking jumping.
Turtle1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 03:04 PM   #4
dgee
AF Regular

if you have keyless entry use the remote or else use the key it was meant so that you cannot lock your keys in the car.
dgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 03:04 PM   #5
dgee
AF Regular

if you have keyless entry use the remote or else use the key it was meant so that you cannot lock your keys in the car.
dgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 12:42 AM   #6
prel
AF Newbie

Re: Re: How do i lock forenza door!!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastkia
not sure on that but have you had any problems with your trans acting funny around 30-35 mph?

Hi Fastkia I have an automatic and I have had the same problems with the tranny I believe it's the tranny anyway. It makes for a very uncomfortable and frustrating drive . At first I thought maybe it's the gasoline , but even when I switched it still jerks and pulls. The tachometer fluctuates between 2 and 3 at around 30 mph and even at high speeds like 60-80mph. Funny thing is, it doesn't do it all the time and I always know when it's going to act up because when I put on brakes the car will do a double lurch forward as if I slammed on brakes. I'm taking it in to get the transmission control module and engine computer reprogrammed next week. Other than that I love my car! Hope that helps.
prel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 09:49 PM   #7
NiRi
AF Newbie

You can push down the driver side lock. That will actually lock all of the doors. Although, that might be due to the fact that I have keyless entry. Either way, you can still push down the lock on the driver side door from the inside.
NiRi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 09:51 PM   #8
NiRi
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by prel
Hi Fastkia I have an automatic and I have had the same problems with the tranny I believe it's the tranny anyway. It makes for a very uncomfortable and frustrating drive . At first I thought maybe it's the gasoline , but even when I switched it still jerks and pulls. The tachometer fluctuates between 2 and 3 at around 30 mph and even at high speeds like 60-80mph. Funny thing is, it doesn't do it all the time and I always know when it's going to act up because when I put on brakes the car will do a double lurch forward as if I slammed on brakes. I'm taking it in to get the transmission control module and engine computer reprogrammed next week. Other than that I love my car! Hope that helps.
I've talked to my dad (who is great with cars) and my friend (whose dad is a mechanic), and they both told me that it's most likely caused by your anti-lock breaks. Mine does the same thing and my car still runs strong despite that flaw. It's just annoying...

P.S.
You will also find that if you lightly hit the breaks, it's less likely to happen. Sometimes I'll hit the breaks twice... once at a regular pace and the next time I'll hit them a lot smoother. So far, this has avoided that skipping problem.
NiRi is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Suzuki > General Discussion