Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars)
240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars) The original Z cars - ones that started it all.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 02:14 PM   #31
Bdetore
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Whats up dousche bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarabull
she'll only tell you what you already know!!!!
Isn't that what all women tend to do? That and things you don't want to know: "I'm hungry! You never pay attention to me! I forgot my pill! I'm late! It's yours!" GEEEEEZZZZ!!!!

I'm so glad that hasn't happened to me yet. I give her a few months before she starts complaining. Actually she's pretty good about it.

Now on to the next spelling lesson...
Bdetore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 02:31 PM   #32
Zgringo
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarabull
so if he's sponsored, he should get tons of free shit..... right?
Is that how it works? I must have the wrong sponsor's. All I get is shit for the Z's...I want the U.S. Mint for a sponsor.
Zgringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 07:16 PM   #33
DeleriousZ
AF Fanatic

Send a message via MSN to DeleriousZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExTrEmEDrIfT
yah or OH SHIT WATCH OUT BEHIND YOU

it will just randomely yell when going in reverse maybe particularly in the morning lol
AHAHAHAHA that'd be awesome!!!! i'd rig that up if i ever sold it... somehow made it kick in like a week after it was gone and just randomly happen to the new owner.... would be fk'ing hilarious lol
ZedEx Crew Member #6
1988 300zx turbo 5spd. 3" mandrel exhaust, filter, afco rad, e-fan, poly engine mounts, mbc at 8.5 psi, turboxs rfl-h bov, gutted plenum, etc.

blown turbo, under construction.. gt35 coming.
DeleriousZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 09:59 AM   #34
BlackBettyZ
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to BlackBettyZ
Re: Whats up dousche bags

Im cooler then almost everybody in the PZC crew except for Zgringo, i got a sentra what yall cant handle that!!! aahaaha awww man i miss my Z more than i miss fucking pussy, i seen ah z32 for 2000 Slicktop, doesnt start, some interior water damage, and cosmetic shit. I need to get money and buy it, then buy a Q45 engine, and fuckin soup that mother up... I seen my Z a couple days ago, someone broke into it, drivers side window had a glad bag over it the rims were missing the center cap, front fender was bent in, didnt look good, kids gonna crash her, EHONDA DRIVES A MONGOOSE 30 SPEED !! WITH A MOMO BIKE PEDAL! WOOOO
Old 03-18-2005, 05:09 PM   #35
k3smostwanted
Z Cars Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to k3smostwanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBettyZ
i miss fucking pussy
must be hard for you now that you dont have a Z32!!!
ZedEx Crew Member #4
k3smostwanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 05:16 PM   #36
BlackBettyZ
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: Whats up dousche bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3smostwanted
must be hard for you now that you dont have a Z32!!!
you are so right my friend!! But whatever sacrifices had to be made, ill have a fat pocket, and a Z32, sooner than later nahmean NIGGAS!!!

I envy you all TT and NA owners even you Z31 owners i envy any person owning a Z,
Old 03-18-2005, 10:43 PM   #37
k3smostwanted
Z Cars Fanatic

Re: Re: Re: Re: Whats up dousche bags

Quote:
you are so right my friend!! But whatever sacrifices had to be made, ill have a fat pocket, and a Z32, sooner than later nahmean NIGGAS!!!

Quote:
I envy you all TT and NA owners even you Z31 owners i envy any person owning a Z,
why is this??? you miss your Z32 dont you?? you should have never let it slip away from you.
ZedEx Crew Member #4
Old 03-19-2005, 12:50 AM   #38
E Honda
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via Yahoo to E Honda

Quote:
Im cooler then almost everybody in the PZC crew except for Zgringo, i got a sentra what yall cant handle that!!! aahaaha awww man i miss my Z more than i miss fucking pussy, i seen ah z32 for 2000 Slicktop, doesnt start, some interior water damage, and cosmetic shit. I need to get money and buy it, then buy a Q45 engine, and fuckin soup that mother up... I seen my Z a couple days ago, someone broke into it, drivers side window had a glad bag over it the rims were missing the center cap, front fender was bent in, didnt look good, kids gonna crash her, EHONDA DRIVES A MONGOOSE 30 SPEED !! WITH A MOMO BIKE PEDAL! WOOOO
It's ok I still get alot of pussy..... Sometimes I get em 2 at a time....Tell ya moms I will be peddlin my ass over bout 7 and she betta have supper ready.
E Honda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 03:53 AM   #39
ExTrEmEDrIfT
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to ExTrEmEDrIfT Send a message via MSN to ExTrEmEDrIfT Send a message via Yahoo to ExTrEmEDrIfT

i was thinking the uther night and decided that im gunna ad a z32 to my collection and rebuild my z31 so it should be fun dont know when i can get the z32 so ill have to get anuther car to drive while i rebuikd the z32

Past Z Car Crew

[The Enemy Of Your Enemy is Your Friend]

>>Keep Your Friends close : But Keep Your Enemies Even Closer <<
ExTrEmEDrIfT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 01:59 PM   #40
BlackBettyZ
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: Whats up dousche bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by E Honda
It's ok I still get alot of pussy..... Sometimes I get em 2 at a time....Tell ya moms I will be peddlin my ass over bout 7 and she betta have supper ready.
thats cause of the mongoose, that is such a chick magnet, supper is ready at 6, you can have it with my mom and dad, ill take you civic out for a spin lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3smostwanted
why is this??? you miss your Z32 dont you?? you should have never let it slip away from you.
I know man im just releasing some angst, i really regret selling, i hate this automatic 1994 nissan sentra im driving now, so i am envying you all except zedex and ehonda. If yall are still here by the time i get my Z i will be the envy of you all, haha
Old 03-19-2005, 11:14 PM   #41
ExTrEmEDrIfT
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to ExTrEmEDrIfT Send a message via MSN to ExTrEmEDrIfT Send a message via Yahoo to ExTrEmEDrIfT

ok so i went and checked out that ultimate z place today and seen a dude drivin a z33 and looked over and was like nice but the dude driving it didnt deserve to even drive a car such as the Z hes some rich snobby dickhead kinda pissed me off..

Past Z Car Crew

[The Enemy Of Your Enemy is Your Friend]

>>Keep Your Friends close : But Keep Your Enemies Even Closer <<
ExTrEmEDrIfT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 01:09 AM   #42
k3smostwanted
Z Cars Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExTrEmEDrIfT
ok so i went and checked out that ultimate z place today and seen a dude drivin a z33 and looked over and was like nice but the dude driving it didnt deserve to even drive a car such as the Z hes some rich snobby dickhead kinda pissed me off..
so what was ultimatez like...i was going to go up there the other weekend with a buddy of mine but i didnt feel like it. is it like a warehouse or just a little shop??? is it worth the trip...say i go up there with a good amount of cash...can i just tell the cashier, i want this this and this and goes and gets it and rings me up, like an open store/warehouse???
ZedEx Crew Member #4

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars)