Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse 2000+
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-13-2005, 10:21 PM   #31
cficare68
AF Enthusiast

Re: GT vs. GTS

BOO HOO. Lets all cry a river for you. Just because you bought a lemon does not mean that you have to come in here bitching at all of us. You bought it at an auction. Did you expect to get the pick of the litter from an auction.
2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT Debagged, 18" MKW Rims, 5% Tint, Ralliart Eyelids, Outlaw Racing IM and TB Spacers, Ingals "Stiffy", Energy Suspension Polyurethane Motor Mounts, Tanabe Lower Tie/Strut Bars, Progress Rear/Eibach Front Sway Bar, D2 Racing Lowering Springs, RRE Headers and Axelback, AEM CAI w/ Bypass, 12000k HID Heads, 3000k HID Fogs, Sunroof Wind Visor, Drilled/Slotted Front/Rear Rotors, and Ceramic Brake Pads.
cficare68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 07:55 AM   #32
eclipsed4utoo
AF Fanatic

Re: Re: GT vs. GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by cficare68
BOO HOO. Lets all cry a river for you. Just because you bought a lemon does not mean that you have to come in here bitching at all of us. You bought it at an auction. Did you expect to get the pick of the litter from an auction.
agreed. my car is great most of the time. i do like the idea of mitsu going down the drain. if mitsu folds, then we will have classic cars. then the resale value should go up instead of dropping so fast
eclipsed4utoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 08:34 AM   #33
cficare68
AF Enthusiast

I love mine. Only thing I have had to do to it is replace the upper radiator hose. Hell of alot more reliable that my grand am was, and even at that I don't go to the Pontiac forum talking shit about grand ams. He needs to take his pitty party to deadeclipse.com and whin to someone who actually gives a shit
2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT Debagged, 18" MKW Rims, 5% Tint, Ralliart Eyelids, Outlaw Racing IM and TB Spacers, Ingals "Stiffy", Energy Suspension Polyurethane Motor Mounts, Tanabe Lower Tie/Strut Bars, Progress Rear/Eibach Front Sway Bar, D2 Racing Lowering Springs, RRE Headers and Axelback, AEM CAI w/ Bypass, 12000k HID Heads, 3000k HID Fogs, Sunroof Wind Visor, Drilled/Slotted Front/Rear Rotors, and Ceramic Brake Pads.
cficare68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 07:11 AM   #34
Midwestlove
AF Newbie

I guess it all really matters who can shift better because I bet a GTS in my GT off start to 80mph then we started at 80mph and he hit about 140 and started to slow down and I kept going and hit about 147 before I started to slow down. So GT wins in this story!
Midwestlove is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse 2000+