Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Girl Racers' Spot For the Female Racer....
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-06-2004, 06:20 PM   #16
SpasticMonkey85
AF Newbie

A drift is also called a controlled slide. So it has nothing to do with losing control, only losing traction.
Old 08-24-2004, 06:00 AM   #17
nivekwilson
AF Newbie

Re: any girlz do drifting out there?

*HondaAngel* i couldnt have told it better but chixsi how could u drift in a mr2 #1 its a mid engine rwd #2 the front is soo light that it has too much under steer #3 also the only way you could doo it is if u had a lot of power to the back wheels trust me i own a mr2
Old 08-24-2004, 09:10 AM   #18
chixSI
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to chixSI

sorry, but if you own a MR2 then you know that yes they can drift. I mean they aren't the best cars to drift in because they are evenly balanced, but it can happen. All i'm saying about this is that the MR2 was the first car i learned how to drift in. I drive a honda civic and i wanted to learn how to drift so my boyfriend gave up his car so i can get the hang of it. Plus i have a friend who is sponsored by Falken and he drives a S14 i'm sure you've seen his car, it's in every magazines and every event that involves drifting. I've drifted in his car a couple of times.

***Never Drive Faster Then Your Guardian Angel can Fly!!!***

www.teckademicseast.com
www.teckademics.com
www.dtmpower.net
www.motivonline.com
www.importvelocity.org

: TURBO is now in...
Old 08-24-2004, 11:51 AM   #19
XxTurboMr2qtxX
Banned

Send a message via AIM to XxTurboMr2qtxX
Re: Re: any girlz do drifting out there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chixSI
sorry, but if you own a MR2 then you know that yes they can drift. I mean they aren't the best cars to drift in because they are evenly balanced, but it can happen. All i'm saying about this is that the MR2 was the first car i learned how to drift in. I drive a honda civic and i wanted to learn how to drift so my boyfriend gave up his car so i can get the hang of it. Plus i have a friend who is sponsored by Falken and he drives a S14 i'm sure you've seen his car, it's in every magazines and every event that involves drifting. I've drifted in his car a couple of times.

are you talking about NEIL with the orange 240??...that shit is sick..I'M a MKII owner...yes it cannot drift like a rx7 or 240 b.c of it's under steer..but with its power capability it can be done...i would know.
Old 08-24-2004, 11:56 AM   #20
chixSI
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to chixSI

nope it's not NEIL, i live in Maryland so different person. But yeah, you know what i'm talking about, it can be done...i guess it's cuz us girls know how to do it.

***Never Drive Faster Then Your Guardian Angel can Fly!!!***

www.teckademicseast.com
www.teckademics.com
www.dtmpower.net
www.motivonline.com
www.importvelocity.org

: TURBO is now in...

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot