Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling > WIP - Motorbikes
WIP - Motorbikes Post topics for any "Works In Progress" motobikes projects in this sub-forum.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 03:01 PM   #1
5Nige
AF Newbie

Kawasaki Ninja ZX RR - 2006 - S Nakano

Hi Guys,

This is my take for this popular kit here. I tried to detail it as much as possible, and have used, amongst others, Tamiya front fork set, Crazy Modeler etch set, various Top Studio items, Hobby Design chain (tis caused me to sweat and swear a lot!!), KA Models carbon fiber decals and other items - wiring, nits and bolts, etc. I also scrtach built the electronics sytem, wiring system, front water reservoirs.

I entered this kit for our local annual model exhibition and was awarded best in class. Our show is held by the Association of Model Enginners, here in Malta - www.a-m-e.org. Please visit this site for a lot more info and photos of models made by us members.

Hope you enjoy.

One of the favourites:

Regards to all

Alan
5Nige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 05:02 AM   #2
gmspromo
AF Newbie

Re: Kawasaki Ninja ZX RR - 2006 - S Nakano

VERY nice job my friend, I've previously made this bike (and posted the results on this forum) although without the top studio detail up set, so I know the amount of effort you have put into this to make it look as good as you have!!

I'm attempting carbon fibre detailing, a top studio metal chain and full detail set on my current bike (also on this forum) so I now know what to aspire too!!

Again, excellent work
gmspromo is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling > WIP - Motorbikes