Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Motorcycles & Choppers > Street Bikes
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-11-2008, 07:04 AM   #16
es_class
AF Regular

Re: turn throttle bike cuts off?

The pump is easy to get to and change or test. but the bike is running now!!!! It was the damn relay. I replaced it and after a minute or so it was roaring like a lion again. I feel like an idiot cuz that was the first place we started! Now I've got to tape up a million wires...and put back a million screws and clips. Lol. At least I learned a lot about the fuel system and my bikes electrical system. Jeff...thanks a million dude. I'm gonna spend the next couple days cleaning her up and tighting up everything. Finally gonna go out on friday...and to a major bike event so that will kick off my riding season with a blast. I feel like the world has just been lifted off my shoulders..and any other problems will be left behind me on the highway.

BEFORE AFTER SWEET-ZX11

Last edited by es_class; 06-17-2008 at 01:15 AM.
es_class is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Motorcycles & Choppers > Street Bikes