Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Pontiac > Grand AM
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-05-2021, 08:45 PM   #3091
xeroinfinity
out saving the world

Re: Grand Am Off Topic Thread

also, if you noticed any pics I've posted are gone, its because photodump was on to me about to many pics and paying them $ or they'd delete my stuff. This has been ongoing for a year, so i downloaded them and deleted all them from PD.
So I'll have to add all those pics on all those Tips and Maintenance posts. its gonna take a minute...or three.
Old 11-22-2022, 11:03 PM   #3092
Vipey1337
AF Zoomzoom

Send a message via ICQ to Vipey1337 Send a message via AIM to Vipey1337

Wheeeeeee man I miss when this forum was super active, those were good times. That was like... 15 years ago?

How's life for everyone? We welcomed our first child into the world about 3 months ago (about damn time, I'm in my mid 30's now lol). Lots of change, that's for sure. Prob going to eventually get two SUVs of some sort because my knee is f_d up and getting in and out of a low vehicle is uncomfortable, and my wife has hip dysplasia so similar story there.

I want to be young again

Hope all is well!

Current: 2012 Toyota Rav4 3.5L V6 AWD
Current: 2018 Tesla Model 3 LR AWD + Accel Boost

Past: 1999 Pontiac Grand Am SE (sold 2013)
Past: 2007 Mazdaspeed 6 Grand Touring (sold 2016)
Past: 2009 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Special Edition (sold 2019)

Last edited by maxwedge; 11-24-2022 at 10:27 AM.
Vipey1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 02:59 PM   #3093
xeroinfinity
out saving the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipey1337 View Post
Wheeeeeee man I miss when this forum was super active, those were good times. That was like... 15 years ago?
wow, now that you mention it it was half your life ago. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipey1337 View Post
How's life for everyone? We welcomed our first child into the world about 3 months ago (about damn time, I'm in my mid 30's now lol). Lots of change, that's for sure. Prob going to eventually get two SUVs of some sort because my knee is f_d up and getting in and out of a low vehicle is uncomfortable, and my wife has hip dysplasia so similar story there.

I want to be young again

Hope all is well!
Ive been busy as a MF! Im in Arizona now visiting my youngest daughter. She's been living her summers up in McCarthy Alaska, she usually goes back to Indiana for the winter/Holidays. But this year she said Fuck the cold and snow, and will spend 3-4 months here before heading back to McCarthy.
Which Im killing a few birds with one stone here. My buddy lives up in the Flagstaff, its a tad bit nippy up there! The air seems thin too?! Maybe its just the cigarettes? Lmao
He has a couple old cars he's wanting to sell cheap, xero rust, so Im checking those out. Im driving a '07 Dodge 3500 Cummins 4x4, so i think I'll be able to haul them back to Indiana. These diesel prices are rolling me for broke driving this big mf 3500 acrossed the country! I bought a 2 car trailer today a lot cheaper here than back near home. Though it might be stolen? The crackheads that sold it to me(with a tittle) looked like they hadnt slept, or eat, in a week or two

Oh the 30s... i remember them like it was yesterday. Change is good for you, or so they say.
I think if you're going to have kids, its better to get it out of the way early! it would suck to be 85 yrs old at your kids high school graduation. Lmao

I have to many damn vehicles! Ive got a couple '03 Grand Am GTs and an '05 GTP, and a long list of other bs including a couple airplanes. Bought a totaled 2015 Vette last year just for the suspension/brake parts, for a project Ive been slowly working on. Hardly been home since the scamdemic started. It was great when no one was on the road and gas prices were around $2 a gallon.
Oh yeah, I also bought this shitty Aztec, looks like Walter Whites from breaking bad. Im gonna do this AWD Grand Am if it F'ing kills me! Not today though...prob not tomorrow either.

So how's that build back better treating everyone??!

I was lookin to buy this 650-ish acer plot in Eastern Kensucky. So i need some ca$h fast! Lol If i get it, I think Im going to build a small road course, around 2 miles long? I just hope i get it all done before the Alien invasion
Old 10-15-2023, 07:35 PM   #3094
Vipey1337
AF Zoomzoom

Send a message via ICQ to Vipey1337 Send a message via AIM to Vipey1337

What a last year... my son is 13 months, my wife just got diagnosed with stage 4 colorectal cancer (we're in our mid 30's...), and my company is making us all come back into work after i've been working from home for nearly 4 years. Outside of our son being the most chill kid ever, the last two years have been horrible and I'd like to forget they ever existed. Hopefully in two years this will all be back to normal and it can just be a big nightmare.

Current: 2012 Toyota Rav4 3.5L V6 AWD
Current: 2018 Tesla Model 3 LR AWD + Accel Boost

Past: 1999 Pontiac Grand Am SE (sold 2013)
Past: 2007 Mazdaspeed 6 Grand Touring (sold 2016)
Past: 2009 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Special Edition (sold 2019)
Vipey1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 06:15 PM   #3095
Blue Bowtie
Registered Offender

Best of luck in all your trials. It sounds like you have plenty.
Old 10-16-2023, 06:15 PM   #3096
Blue Bowtie
Registered Offender

Best of luck in all your trials. It sounds like you have plenty.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Tags
grandam , offtopic , overflo , topic , weirdly
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Pontiac > Grand AM