Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Murciélago (Murcielago)
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-02-2004, 01:00 AM   #1
TdotMURCIE
AF Newbie

Exclamation AMAZING quality pics :)

Im hitting myself for just finding this forum after all these months of taking pics and video of a friends Murcielago.
I wonder if MY pics have been on this site yet! I'm sure they have made their way around the internet, and maybe on to this site, but here are some awesome pics I took during the summer.
I've got TONS more at FULL SIZE AND FULL QUALITY from my 6 megapixel cam.
If you want em' just ask !
Also PLEASE don't use my pics on other websites, and or pass htem off as your own. I WILL find out who you are if you do so
Enjoy guys!

Last edited by TdotMURCIE; 01-02-2004 at 01:57 AM.
TdotMURCIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2004, 11:47 AM   #2
TexasF355F1
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to TexasF355F1
Thanks for sharing man! Those are some great pics. And welcome to AF.
Old 01-02-2004, 12:18 PM   #3
DiabloGT
Banned

Re: AMAZING quality pics :)

nice, what kind of job, does he have?
DiabloGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2004, 12:34 PM   #4
TdotMURCIE
AF Newbie

Not one, but MANY things.
Everywhere from the steel on used to make buildings, to building homes, road construction and whatnot.. a LOT of things! (his dad anyway).
As far as I know, he's picking up the Roadster whenever it's available, in blue.
I just LOVE cruising in this car, the first time I went for a ride, it took us honestly, 30 seconds to get a car full of girls (hot ones) waving us down, honking, 'trying' to chase us in their civic. Nothing like 2 kids driving around in a Murcie!
Anyone else here that owns one, can you help me here maybe. When your sitting in the seats and driving around, there is this little glare i guess you can call it from the sun that comes from just behind the drivers head (and passangers). I think its the mirror thats used to reflect into the engine bay as far as I can remember Is there a way you can tint this mirror a touch to avoid the glare? Every time you hit a bump its like flashes of light that you see out of your periphreal vision.
I don't know if it affects the driver as much as the passanger but i'm sure it does. Hell, maybe its just ME! Somone help me out!
Anyone else experienced this?
I've got tons of vids, but they are SO huge I don't even wanna bother posting them.

Last edited by TdotMURCIE; 01-02-2004 at 05:43 PM.
Old 01-02-2004, 05:35 PM   #5
spare_me_a_murci
AF Enthusiast

man... never heard of DivX ?? please... I can't even afford dreaming about a car like that!!!
spare_me_a_murci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2004, 10:41 PM   #6
SuPeRcAr_MaN
AF Fanatic

Great pics. Thanks for sharing. You really need to appreciate how lucky you are to even have a friend that owns such a great car. You are very lucky to be able to ride in it. That being said, post some more damn pics!

My Webshots
SuPeRcAr_MaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2004, 11:19 PM   #7
TdotMURCIE
AF Newbie

Of course. This car had the TUBI's (i think TUBI) put on, and WHAT a difference it made on the car. If you think a Murcielago is loud (which its NOT) than you should hear it w/ this exhaust! It's honestly like Day and Night when you compare the stock exhaust to an aftermarket one. Its SO loud and sounds SO much meaner than stock.
On an off note, I had a chance to see the 40th Anniversary Murcie in person today. What a nice car!

Last edited by TdotMURCIE; 01-04-2004 at 09:51 PM.
Old 01-04-2004, 08:48 PM   #8
white2abbit
Banned

Send a message via MSN to white2abbit

Where do you live? I live in Ontario also! I've only ever seen a yellow one on the street...I hope to see that one oneday! PS: What does your friend do for a living? (If you don't mind me asking)
white2abbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 04:00 PM   #9
DiabloGT
Banned

Re: Re: AMAZING quality pics :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by white2abbit
Where do you live? I live in Ontario also! I've only ever seen a yellow one on the street...I hope to see that one oneday! PS: What does your friend do for a living? (If you don't mind me asking)
i think he just posted what he does a while ago, its the 4th post of this thread ;P
Old 01-05-2004, 04:03 PM   #10
DiabloGT
Banned

hey can i see a back picture of your friends murcielago?i wanted to just see how the "different" exhaust looks on a orange murcielago.
thanks
Old 01-05-2004, 04:06 PM   #11
DiabloGT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TdotMURCIE
Not one, but MANY things.
Everywhere from the steel on used to make buildings, to building homes, road construction and whatnot.. a LOT of things! (his dad anyway).
As far as I know, he's picking up the Roadster whenever it's available, in blue.
I just LOVE cruising in this car, the first time I went for a ride, it took us honestly, 30 seconds to get a car full of girls (hot ones) waving us down, honking, 'trying' to chase us in their civic. Nothing like 2 kids driving around in a Murcie!
Anyone else here that owns one, can you help me here maybe. When your sitting in the seats and driving around, there is this little glare i guess you can call it from the sun that comes from just behind the drivers head (and passangers). I think its the mirror thats used to reflect into the engine bay as far as I can remember Is there a way you can tint this mirror a touch to avoid the glare? Every time you hit a bump its like flashes of light that you see out of your periphreal vision.
I don't know if it affects the driver as much as the passanger but i'm sure it does. Hell, maybe its just ME! Somone help me out!
Anyone else experienced this?
I've got tons of vids, but they are SO huge I don't even wanna bother posting them.
i think some cars have the anti glare mirrors.im not sure if you can put it in, but my uncles 00' lincoln town car has the anti glare mirrors.
Old 01-05-2004, 04:46 PM   #12
TdotMURCIE
AF Newbie

I actually never took pics of the rear once the exhaust was installed. I didn't feel the need to snap pics just because of the exhaust lol..
There is still 2 pipes in the middle, and they're much bigger than the stock ones and the sound? ohhhhhhhhh...
Old 01-05-2004, 08:43 PM   #13
DiabloGT
Banned

but in a picture would you be able to tell if it were bigger? when i went to http://www.tubistyle.it/ they didnt have the murcielago exhaust when you look for it in their products?or is it their theing in the amin page that says "lamborghini murcielago" that is the new exhaust?
Old 01-05-2004, 08:52 PM   #14
TdotMURCIE
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloGT
but in a picture would you be able to tell if it were bigger?
Oh definately! You'd know instantly.
Old 01-05-2004, 09:15 PM   #15
DiabloGT
Banned

hey can you answer the second question on that post too please?