Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange Sell your car and parts or post what you are looking for.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 01:27 PM   #1
Prof_h
AF Newbie

'97 PA shroud and fans for sale cheap

Hi,
I replaced my outdated radiator, shroud and fans, so I have the old shroud and fans that were still working when the new stuff was put in. If you need them, offer me something I can't refuse. I don't even know how much to ask for them. I travel between residences, so you can't be in a rush to get them. I'll be back to where they are located next weekend, then every other weekend. These fans come out of a 97 Park Ave, 3800 series II K engine. I was told that the first three months of the 97 production year they used this type of shroud, so they don't make it anymore. I guess the fans will fit in many models, but who knows?
I am in the Ocala, FL area.
Anyway, if you are interested, shoot me a reply.
Wendy
Prof_h is offline   Reply With Quote