Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Oldsmobile > Toronado Trofeo
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 11:06 AM   #1
BoomBoom2006
AF Newbie

Where can I find foglamps?????

I have a 1992 Toronado Trofeo I have been working on and it is nearing the end of the project but I still can't find any foglamps. I have tried salvage yards all over Michigan and still no luck. I located a pair in Pennsylvania but I don't really want to pay $65 a side. They were discontinued from the dealership in the mid 90's and none of the aftermarket companies make them that I know of. If you have any ideas or someone to contact for parts I would greatly appriciate it.

Thanks Scott
BoomBoom2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 05:11 AM   #2
bbfalls
AF Newbie

Re: Where can I find foglamps?????

I'm not sure, but when you do find out where please post it! I have a 92 toro trofeo, and I know exactly what you mean about parts being discontinued; as a matter of fact both of my fog lamp lenses are cracked, and I could not find them either so I just used hot glue on the crack to seal it. Not real pretty but it works, about 2 years now. By the way where else have you found parts for your car? Local yards, part outs etc?
bbfalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 12:36 AM   #3
BoomBoom2006
AF Newbie

I ended up finding another pair in Pennsylvania. I paid about $60 a side but also ended up buying some other odds and ends because it was a complete car. I was also fortunate enough to find a 1990 that looked great but the motor was blown so I got a whole parts car for $300. And it was red like I needed so less painting involved. I would try car-part.com. I find alot of parts I need through this website. I have a header panel (complete), rear fascia and tail light if you need any of that. Good luck.
BoomBoom2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:08 PM   #4
bbfalls
AF Newbie

Thanks for the tips. I keep an eye on the local pull a part that we have here in Akron...
As far as the tail light - thanks, I am good for now...what I am looking for is a trunk lock swing up key cover...try finding that one online....lol
bbfalls is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Oldsmobile > Toronado Trofeo