Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Street/Track Racing Stories!
Street/Track Racing Stories! Beat any Mustangs today? Tell everyone about what your Honda can do! (Keep it clean)
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 10:25 PM   #1
Dimension_X
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Dimension_X Send a message via MSN to Dimension_X Send a message via Yahoo to Dimension_X
140+ how fast will a stock Hond Accord go?

Hey gents. When I get in a car...(if its mine or somewhat mine) I like to take it to its limit then I can happily drive it around town @ 45. Well, I recently got a Honda Accord EX V6 Coupe and I have never taken it to its limit....and still havent I guess. So I was bored the other night on the freeway and I saw no cars coming from behind and there was no one infront of me so I punched it....already going 75-80....well I got her up to 140 no sweat but my tires started to wobble around 135, I think I was hitting the speed limit of my tires. So the question is..."How fast can a stock V6 Accord go?" the max on my speedometer is 150, we'll just have to find out. Though, its not about how fast your car can go, its more "how fast can your car get to how fast it can go" (confusing it sounds yes), oh I guess one minor midification I have is a high flow air filter LOL.

-X
Old 12-04-2007, 02:05 PM   #2
Greenblurr93
Kind of a Big Deal

Send a message via MSN to Greenblurr93
Re: 140+ how fast will a stock Hond Accord go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimension_X
Hey gents. When I get in a car...(if its mine or somewhat mine) I like to take it to its limit then I can happily drive it around town @ 45.
So, you like to drive like an ass and risk your life and the others around you? Seriously though, get tires rated for that kind of speed and then take it to a track, that way everything is controlled and is a lot less riskier.
Old 12-05-2007, 01:30 PM   #3
Schister66
AF -Advisor

Send a message via AIM to Schister66 Send a message via MSN to Schister66

To the OP: You're a fucking retard. I hope that WHEN you crash, you become a quad so that you have the rest of your life to sit motionless and think about how big of a dumbass you were.

Dont be one of the fucking idiots who kills someone else...if you want to die, that's your own decision, but too many people have been killed because of selfish fucks like you.

BAN
Old 12-05-2007, 01:49 PM   #4
Greenblurr93
Kind of a Big Deal

Send a message via MSN to Greenblurr93

Hmm.. took the words right out of my mouth...
Old 01-18-2008, 02:24 PM   #5
wiseguy01
AF Enthusiast

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Street/Track Racing Stories!