Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mercedes-Benz > SL
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-12-2012, 05:42 PM   #1
davidbates65
AF Newbie

worst dealership is Chicago Motor Cars

As a car enthusiast, I feel it is my responsibility to share my story with you. I thought I had found a great dealer with great prices, but I was very wrong.
Everything started out great, I was shopping for a Mercedes SL600 with AMG, low miles and of course, in great condition with a clean car fax. I put money down to purchase the car and set up a time/date to pick it up. That's when things went horribly wrong. Upon my arrival the car had just been in an accident that of course nobody was going to take blame for. It was figured out that the salesman took the car to gas it up and desided to race it and get on the gas pedal, by doing so he ran the car in to a concrete gas pump protector. I have since found out that this dealership is know to "race" it's cars prior to customers purchasing them. The customer service was beyond horrible, so I walked away. Before I could get home, the owner, Parin Shah, called me and rolled out the red carpet promising to fix things and make the car perfect, everything it was promised to be. Since then, everything has gone wrong. I have yet to receive the title, and the original keys. As you know, the keyless go does not work with a "backup" key. Did I mentioned the car was falsely advertised and that it did not contain the AMG package? I have tried contacting the company, but have been repeatedly ignored. They got their money, so now they don't want anything to do with me, until now. It has been brought to their attention that I have been posting reviews. As a customer, I am entitled. The responses from them are less than professional. I should have done my homework and read reviews prior to purchasing. It turns out, I'm not the first to have these issues with them. As a lesson, sometimes a too good to be true deal is just that, too good to be true. Very shady and definitely not trustworthy. So as a lesson, make sure you know your dealership well before purchasing. Now I have just found out that the car was in a bad accident which was not disclosed on the carfax, another cover up from Chicago Motor Cars and Parin Shah. HELP, help me shut down this businesss
I found a quote from the owner of Chicago Motor Cars
08-17-2008, 04:11 PM#16
Parin
Join Date: Jun 2008Location: CAROL STREAM, ILLINOISPosts: 1,113
“Thanks Guys again, Like I tell everyone I believe 99% of the dealers out there are liars, cheaters, & scumbags. I try to be different. Thank You again. I am a car nut myself. I love cars. It is amazing how big these online forums are! This world is small. My father built a business on (all word of mouth). Trying to follow his foot steps…..”
WOW, so every dealer around Chicago Motor Cars is a lair, cheater and a scumbag.
Nice job Parin
davidbates65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 05:41 PM   #2
davidbates65
AF Newbie

Re: worst dealership is Chicago Motor Cars

Chicago Motor Cars is the worst!
*One customer’s testimony to fully inform any future customers*
Parin Shah the owner of Chicago Motor Cars does this with the most arrogant attitude I think I have ever seen out of a used cars salesman.
But you be the judge, below is a post the owner of Chicago Motor Cars wrote on an auto forum website.
Parin Shah “Thanks Guys again, Like I tell everyone I believe 99% of the dealers out there are liars, cheaters, & scumbags. I try to be different. Thank You again. I am a car nut myself.
I love cars. It is amazing how big these online forums are! This world is small. My father built a business on (all word of mouth). Trying to follow his foot steps…..”
Parin Shah, your father may have built a business on his word, but your destorying a market with your mouth. Parin Shah is crooked, a liar and will falsey advertises cars just for a sale.
Check out this website and you will find out the true story about Chicago Motor Cars. Lawsuits like crazy for fraud.
http://www.chicagomotorcarssuck.com
davidbates65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 02:10 PM   #3
amoli
AF Newbie

Re: worst dealership is Chicago Motor Cars

Also rate this dealer performance at* http://www.kardealerrater.com Reward the good one and punish not so good one. Pointing out the good dealers, and helping avoid the bad ones.*
amoli is offline   Reply With Quote