Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Element
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 08:12 AM   #1
vixkix69
AF Newbie

Looking at Elements / Debating

Hi.I remember seeing the first Elements and hating them.I called them the red-headed stepchild of the hummer (that boxy look),but now,I am considering buying one.Over the last couple years,I have gotten used to the weirdness of the Element.The more I read about them and see them,the more I like them.The vinyl seats/floors sound wonderful for a family who live "on the river".The movable seats sound just right for a family who are just as likely to haul fire wood as to haul children.It can pull the boat,too. Even the suicide doors are very familiar to me as my family has two ext cab trucks with them.So,I think I will test drive in the next two weeks and maybe buy an 03 or 04.Any comments about the ride? I don't expect a cadillac.I am used to trucks.Any info/tips appreciated.
Vic from Mississippi
vixkix69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 10:18 PM   #2
Officer Redneck
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to Officer Redneck
Re: Looking at Elements / Debating

I have an '03 EX 4 Wheel drive and I love it. It's taken several trips to the creek for large rocks and lots of fire roads. They don't tow much with a rating of only 1500 pounds but it's only a 4 cyl so it's to be expected. I've had mine about a year and I wouldn't trade it for anything. If you have any questions, give me an IM or e-mail me.

" Idon't know how many of them it would've taken to whoop my ass, but I knew how many they were gonna use. Thats a handy little piece of information to have right there." "Ron White"
http://www.myspace.com/officer_redneck
Officer Redneck is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Element