Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Daewoo > Leganza
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 07:56 PM   #1
sawwas72
AF Newbie

What gives Leganza??

OK,

I've had my 2001 Leganza for years. It was a parting gift in a divorce and I've never had any problems with it, other than some fading paint, hail damage, and people saying "What the hell's a day-woo". I decided to keep it for my daughter turning 16. It's safe. I've driven it regularly and kept it in good shape and if she wrecks it, no biggie. Well, recently the check engine light came on. It didn't drive or act any differently but I took it to my mechanic and he said it was a bad EGR Valve according to the computer. I paid for a new one, he installed it, but the light was still there. He has tried for two weeks to find the cause before throwing in the towel. What Gives? I have no idea what to do now. It won't pass emissions with a check engine light and the thing still runs great! In the past year I've also replaced the camshaft position sensor and another one, similar name, I forget. anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated.
sawwas72 is offline   Reply With Quote