Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange Sell your car and parts or post what you are looking for.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-14-2006, 01:28 AM   #1
Vrrooom
AF Newbie

FS- 2001 GMC Yukon Denali, Germantown, MD

$22,500 obo. Germantown, Maryland.
You can also email me at: pullit@gmail.com

All maintenance done, very well taken care of! Has 68k miles on it but runs like new. No problems. Has brand new front tires, rears have about 85% left on it. Brand new rear brakes and the fronts have a good 50k miles left on them. But when I ordered the brakes I got front and rear, so you get a free set of fronts for when its time to change the brakes. All these were done within the last 5k miles- oil change, front and rear differential fluid change, transmission fluid change, spark plugs, air filter, etc etc. It needs nothing! MD State Inspected only a couple months back and the only thing wrong was front tires and these were just replaced w/ the brand new stock matching ones (Michelins).

Here are some of the options it has...

tow pkg (~10klb towing capacity), air suspension, 6.0L motor, 6 disc in dash cd changer, bose stereo, trip computer, heated seats front and rear, front and rear climate control, awd, power seats for driver and passenger, leather seats all around, 3rd row seating, polished wheels, sunroof, homelink, etc, etc.

Its a great car, but due to certain financial circumstances, I must sell.

Sorry the car is a little dirty in the pics, the weathers been raining so much here, haven't had a chance to wash it, but as you can see the interior is mint as well!

Vrrooom is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange