Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Del Sol
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 05:53 PM   #1
Privatebigandrew
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Privatebigandrew Send a message via Yahoo to Privatebigandrew
She is gone for good

Ok guys and girl. I am finally letting her go. She has giving me way to many speeding tickets and i can't deal with it anymore. I am gonna sell her and pay off some debts and if i have any left over, buy a bike. I know what oyu are thinking, if i get tickets in a del sol than i am doomed on a bike. But i just feel the urge to have one. Anyhow what do you guys think is a good starting price. Take into factor the rarity of the B16A3 and the fact that it has a fresh paintjob, slipstreams, and a LSD trans with only 35,000 miles on it with a chromoly exedy flwheel and ACT hdss clutch freshly installed. Look at my mod list for other little things she has done. I know that no average joe is gonna buy it for what i want to sell it for, but i don't want to sell it to an average joe either. KBB is 3,000, then i factored in the rarity, trans ($1600.00), Clutch and Flywheel ($780.00), since they were all done recent. I figured it would be nice at $5,500...what do you guys think? Is that too high or low? Remember this is going to be sold to someone looking for this kind of car....Interior is perfect and she just hit 150,000 the other day.
Accel plug wires, NGK iridium IX plugs, AEM short ram intake, DC sports ceramic coated header (4-2-1), Airmass high flow cat ,Custom Magnaflow exhaust, Bosal Brospeed tips, Neuspeed short throw shifter, Tokico clutch master cylinder, Tokico clutch slave cylinder, Prothane complete kit bushings, Brembo front rotors, NR EL-Glo instrument gauges, CTR LSD trans with ITR final drive, Exedy chromoly flywheel, ACT HDSS clutch kit, Raxle axles.
Privatebigandrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 06:18 PM   #2
honda_racing101
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to honda_racing101 Send a message via MSN to honda_racing101 Send a message via Yahoo to honda_racing101
Re: She is gone for good

Any pics of your sol? You wouldnt happen to be willing to part her out would you?
dSoc member #67
1995 Honda del Sol EG2 VTEC Milano Red. RIP :crook:
1994 Honda del Sol EG1 S-full VTEC conversion.

Buy my Del Sol parts!!
honda_racing101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 03:13 PM   #3
94SolGrl
Honda GODDESS/Global Mod

Send a message via AIM to 94SolGrl Send a message via MSN to 94SolGrl

I think $5500 is very fair for that car. Sucks to see her go, though. I suggest putting it up on importatlanta.com (I know you're in like NC right?). You might also want to look at putting her as close to stock as you can get her (sell aftermarket parts for stock parts plus cash). It will help you recover some of what you've put into her.

HOW TO POST PICS!
94SolGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 04:54 PM   #4
Privatebigandrew
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Privatebigandrew Send a message via Yahoo to Privatebigandrew

Well, i still have all my stock parts, but i kinda want to sell her as is. I know i'm not gonna sell her to anybody off the street. But i know there is someone looking for this kind of car and that is who i want to buy it. Here are the pix...sorry it took so long. I've been crazy busy.

Accel plug wires, NGK iridium IX plugs, AEM short ram intake, DC sports ceramic coated header (4-2-1), Airmass high flow cat ,Custom Magnaflow exhaust, Bosal Brospeed tips, Neuspeed short throw shifter, Tokico clutch master cylinder, Tokico clutch slave cylinder, Prothane complete kit bushings, Brembo front rotors, NR EL-Glo instrument gauges, CTR LSD trans with ITR final drive, Exedy chromoly flywheel, ACT HDSS clutch kit, Raxle axles.
Old 04-16-2006, 08:11 PM   #5
94SolGrl
Honda GODDESS/Global Mod

Dude... no joke... I want your wheels and your floormats... I got steelies and OEM floormats. ^_^ Let's make it happen.

HOW TO POST PICS!
Old 04-16-2006, 08:16 PM   #6
honda_racing101
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to honda_racing101 Send a message via MSN to honda_racing101 Send a message via Yahoo to honda_racing101

What shiftknob is that? Any more pics?
dSoc member #67

Buy my Del Sol parts!!
Old 04-16-2006, 08:27 PM   #7
Privatebigandrew
AF Regular

I work for acura and its actually a shift knob from a 3.2 TL type S that i drilled and tapped to fit. It looks really good and factory. Sits lower than the stock one too. I do have more pics...let me know if you want some more...pm....
Old 04-18-2006, 08:57 AM   #8
Plastic_Fork
AF Enthusiast

Boo, you're selling it. Wish I had the money - I'd buy it. I just paid mine off three weeks ago and finally got internet two days ago. I wanted a second Del Sol to turbo eventually, not that I have any room to park it hear but I'd make it happen, dammit.

Hope you get a good price for it and that the next guy/gal takes care of it. The Sol's a dying breed.

1995 Honda CRX del Sol VTEC
Manufactured: Suzuka, Japan
Production Sequence #1269

Team Del Sol member #1131
HondaVision: Team Sol Forum - Home of Team Del Sol

Old 04-18-2006, 12:02 PM   #9
S95DelSolI
AF Newbie

Man right now im wishing you could of put your car up for sale sooner, You have a NICE sol hope the next owner takes good care of it.
Old 04-18-2006, 05:03 PM   #10
Privatebigandrew
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94SolGrl
Dude... no joke... I want your wheels and your floormats... I got steelies and OEM floormats. ^_^ Let's make it happen.
LOL, i already have the wheels spoken for with a guy at work, and as for the floormats, they are the only ones i have, but you can get them off ebay for about 70. Everyone keeps wanting me to part her out....i couldnt stand to dismember my baby!
Old 04-18-2006, 09:14 PM   #11
honda_racing101
AF Enthusiast

Hey, did you get my pm asking for more pics of that shiftknob?
dSoc member #67

Buy my Del Sol parts!!
Old 04-19-2006, 08:27 AM   #12
Privatebigandrew
AF Regular

yeah...i just haven't had time to take some more pics....i will try and get to it today.
Old 04-19-2006, 09:35 AM   #13
94SolGrl
Honda GODDESS/Global Mod

It's not parting out.. it's putting back to stock! lol I'll send you my stock floormats (rainbow ones)

HOW TO POST PICS!
Old 04-21-2006, 04:26 PM   #14
Privatebigandrew
AF Regular

send me some pics of them and i will see what i cant do.
Old 04-21-2006, 05:21 PM   #15
94SolGrl
Honda GODDESS/Global Mod

lol I just sold my stock ones to get the ones you have off ebay

HOW TO POST PICS!

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Del Sol