Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail
Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail Nissans greatest 4WDs and SUVs
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-01-2005, 05:05 PM   #1
95Supra
AF Newbie

99 path seat belt warning light

I just bought a 1999 path and when the driver seat belt is plugged in the light on the dash continues to blink as if the belt wasn't fastened. Has anyone had any experience with this? The man that I bought it from was rather large, maybe he broke it.
95Supra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 03:11 PM   #2
mike_cole_ems
AF Newbie

Re: 99 path seat belt warning light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95Supra
I just bought a 1999 path and when the driver seat belt is plugged in the light on the dash continues to blink as if the belt wasn't fastened. Has anyone had any experience with this? The man that I bought it from was rather large, maybe he broke it.
I have a 96 pathfinder the light used to bug me. there is a connector under the seat, if you want the light to go away just unplug it. Not a fix but the light won't be on.
mike_cole_ems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 09:39 PM   #3
FixUrNissan
AF Regular

Re: 99 path seat belt warning light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95Supra
Any seat belt issue is cover under warranty for the life time of the Vech. If you like the light to work properly take it to the dealer , it shouldn't cost you a dime. IF they tell you it's not covered , then ask them what there dealer # is and contact Nissan . Seat Belts are a life time warranty even with that light. I have made those repairs under warranty before. It's funny i was reading this. I just had to change seat belt buckle on a 90 sentra 2 weeks ago that was , well ... UNDER WARRANTY No charge to the Customer

GL ..

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail