Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > 3000GT/Stealth
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 11:46 PM   #1
WANTED3k
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to WANTED3k
Exclamation Any1 Trading 3000GT? Auto Or Stick please look

I want to trade my civic, I really want a 3000GT I know my car can't live up , but here is a civic a fuel efficient car .Please have a heart and really think about it.

http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/PricingReport.aspx?YearId=1997&Mileage=78410&Vehic leClass=UsedCar&ManufacturerId=18&ModelId=123&Pric eType=Private+Party&VehicleId=7861&SelectionHistor y=7861|31095|08817|0|0|294947|true|294955|false|29 4973|false|294973|true|294980|true|294997|false|29 5038|true|295044|true|295049|true&Condition=Fair&Q uizConditions=

Rims is black [SSK wheels] and red Outer Lip. It has HPS intake and the tuning is real nice for a AUTOMATIC shift has a little v tec to it.It has 77k on the motor, but 79k on the title.The old motor had a cracked so I replaced it with another 97 motor 1.6 L. about 3 months rims [SSK] and new tires . tires should have 95% in them . There is a darker paint on the rear back passenger side (Not really noticeable). Recently My son recently just got into a accident with this car and me and my son fixed it. Its 95 percent perfect. If you look at it you cannot notice it, but when you look up close its really not half bad. This car also has a check engine light which tells me of some heat sensor malfunction.A/C does not work , but heater works GREAT. This is not a problem because my son is holding the car and drives it perfectly well. The heat shield tends to rattle but its not even close to a problem.To back doors does not open on the outside but OPENS in the inside Other than that it runs great drive it almost on the daily. Everything else is stock, Great for projects such as converting it to Manual and putting turbo on it. The Reason why I am selling it for the price is because I want a stick shift car(Manual Drive). Also for a 1997 car with only 77k Miles on it, how can you beat that?

It has a clean title , The accident is not even bad We cleaned up. So We have clean title on hand.!

More pics of the noticeable imperfect areas.

http://photobucket.com/NasaCivic97

Looking to trade for a decent Mitsubishi 3000GT
WANTED3k is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Tags
3000gt , automatic , civic , low , mileage
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > 3000GT/Stealth