Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-17-2011, 06:53 PM   #1
TorchedStealth
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to TorchedStealth
My racing compilation video of 2010

Here is a little video I made of some of my races from this year and some progress I have made with the car

http://www.streetfire.net/video/my-i...on_2189505.htm

Enjoy!
2005 Saturn Ion Redline - Injector Dynamics 1000cc Injectors|E85|Harrop TVS1320 Blower|2.9" pulley|3" Intake|Vibrant Header and catless Downpipe|Hahn 3" catback|N2MB Wot Box w/2-step and no-lift shift|Cobra Heat Exchanger|Hurst STS|Ottp Stage 1 trans mounts|AEM EUGO Wideband|Aeroforce Interceptor|HPTuners (self tuned)|Mop Top Pros Carbon Fiber badges|B&G Springs
TorchedStealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 08:14 PM   #2
CivRacer95
srs biznis

Send a message via AIM to CivRacer95
Re: My racing compilation video of 2010

5/10 for lack of boobies...

10/10 for the rest. Awesome vid, thanks for posting this. I look forward to 2011 for you.

CivRacer95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 09:26 PM   #3
TorchedStealth
AF Enthusiast

Thanks for the props man. This is the first vid ive made so it was fun to see the final product.

I hope to have a vid way more awesome for 2011! Maybe some boobies for you!
2005 Saturn Ion Redline - Injector Dynamics 1000cc Injectors|E85|Harrop TVS1320 Blower|2.9" pulley|3" Intake|Vibrant Header and catless Downpipe|Hahn 3" catback|N2MB Wot Box w/2-step and no-lift shift|Cobra Heat Exchanger|Hurst STS|Ottp Stage 1 trans mounts|AEM EUGO Wideband|Aeroforce Interceptor|HPTuners (self tuned)|Mop Top Pros Carbon Fiber badges|B&G Springs
Old 01-17-2011, 10:40 PM   #4
CivRacer95
srs biznis

Send a message via AIM to CivRacer95

No man boobies...only baybz

CivRacer95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 10:50 PM   #5
TorchedStealth
AF Enthusiast

Nope I promise no Moobs
Old 01-31-2011, 06:44 PM   #6
turtlecrxsi
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to turtlecrxsi

Nice vid. You definitely have a fast Saturn! Did you ever race that eg civic again with the upgraded supercharger? Decimating WRXs! Winter mods should make the car unbelievably quick! 2 for The Plastic Corn-burner!

turtlecrxsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 11:04 PM   #7
TorchedStealth
AF Enthusiast

Thanks man! Im excited to get the head on hopefully next week when I get it back.

As far as the hatch, here is the story, I copied it from my other forum:

The little honda was my friend's car that he bought for $2,000 when it didnt run. Just needed a new distributor and some things just to make it better like clock the turbo and remake the downpipe, new struts, tuck some engine bay wires, etc. Was fully built and tuned out in Minneapolis a few years ago. We ran it on 21psi usually and thats how it was when I raced it. Funnest $2k car ever! He sold it to some high school sophomores for $4350 and they drove it for a month and said it didnt run right (these kids have a track record of blowing shit up, stock wrx, 2nd to last gen. prelude, older civic ex). A kid that some friends of mine know now bought it and tore it apart, and these kids managed to crack a darton sleeve They addmitted to it having a radiator leak due to hitting a curb and said they ran it low on coolant while beating on it hard, so I guess thats how you kill a perfectly good car lol. But Ill race him when he gets it up and running
Old 02-26-2011, 08:33 AM   #8
Muscletang
AF Premium User

Nice video. I'm surprised Streetfire still exist. That was my youtube back in the day.

Also, THANK YOU for not playing the music over the races. Pisses me the fuck off when some kid puts some shitty ass rap or thrash metal song over cars racing. If I wanted to hear that I'd watch the music video. I want to hear the god damn cars. Thanks though.

silly rabbit, tricks are for kids...

I mean, WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST GIVE HIM SOME CEREAL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars Ulrich
What?! Record sales are slumping? Must be from all those pirates. Can't be because we started sucking 10 years ago.
Muscletang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:48 AM   #9
TorchedStealth
AF Enthusiast

Thanks man. I only used streetfire because I had it on youtube but they disabled the audio because one of my songs wasnt licensed or something.

And I agree on music over the races, I cant stand when people do that! Thats why I made sure to cut the music for the races.