Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Aston Martin > Vanquish
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-01-2003, 05:39 PM   #1
white2abbit
Banned

Send a message via MSN to white2abbit
Talking Best Car Ever

This is truly the best car ever built (I'm not saying it is the fastest, most luxurious, most expensive, most exclusive, nicest looking, or nicest sounding) but I am saying is WAY TO GO ASTON MARTIN! Even though Ford owns Aston now, they've been able to keep up the good work and create a true masterpiece.

I've never seen one of these on the road yet, though I did have the chance to stand beside one at the Canadian International Auto Show.

Having it in so many movies such as James Bond: Die Another Day, The Italian Job, and the first Tomb Raider movie only enhances the cars' popularity!
white2abbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 11:21 AM   #2
Boomer1024
AF Newbie

Re: Best Car Ever

its a hot car but not 'the best' not that i care, too much for my wallet but damn a V12
Boomer1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 12:44 PM   #3
vanquish s
AF Newbie

Exclamation Re: Best Car Ever

its a nice car and good looking!!! but a db9 is just as fast top end the vanquish is quicker to 0-60 and to 0-100 but their both the same top speed the vanquish claims to faster!!! but its not!! i am not saying the vanquish is bad its my my fav car but it could have more power!!!!!!
vanquish s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 10:33 PM   #4
Aston_Jag_Tech
AF Newbie

Re: Best Car Ever

Vanquish S is a instant killer. Grabs your eye with a glance of the car and you can not stop looking. Those wide open intimidating eyes and smirk grin of a grill. With the muffler valves open you can really note that the car has a wild cam. The car is really strong looking, which it is also, with the wide rear shoulders and wings. You are held in a seat rather than sitting on seat.

Power...beauty...Soul...

-Scott
Aston_Jag_Tech is offline   Reply With Quote