Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Frontier | Navara
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-31-2004, 03:50 AM   #16
Frontin'
AF Newbie

Send a message via MSN to Frontin'
Re: Cold air intake

not all filters are big dumbass, and theres more room in there than u think most the time
Frontin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 11:35 AM   #17
Dwain_Bennett
AF Newbie

custom parts

Hey Guys, the whole point of a forum, such as this one, is to give each other ideas to make our rides what we want them to be. I think making parts yourself, when practical, is the way to go. It is plainly obvious we cannot design and build all the parts required of our babies. To save a buck or two building your own part adds that buck or two you can spend on something you can't build. If that isn't your thing then by all means buy the parts from a vendor. Frontin' has the idea! I have a friend that made one and it looks great and works good too. He even made his own exhaust headers using steel he bought from a local steel vendor and buying a pipe bender from Harbor Freight tools. His Frontier sounds great and will out pull mine anyday of the week. He has approx $200 bucks in the intake and exhaust system (combined). Tough to argue with THAT price. The point of my rambling is this...we use this forum to bounce around ideas and advice. It is not a matter of being cheap. It is a matter of being resourceful and using the skills of others (as well as your own) to enable your ride to become the ride you want.
Happy Motoring,
Dwain
Dwain_Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 11:54 PM   #18
cmsisco5
AF Newbie

I recently bought a cold air intake for my 1994 ford t-bird, but i received a FIPK. Is the FIPK the same thing as a cold air intake? All it came with was a filter and some bolts and screws.
cmsisco5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 08:26 AM   #19
jkeaton224
AF Newbie

frontiersco1 this is mainly a forum of intelligent resourceful proud frontier owners who enjoy hearing others opinions, ideas, and experiences. i would like to suggest you find another forum more suited to your seemingly inherent ability to call people names, put down ideas, and generally making yourself a nuisance to others.
jkeaton224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 01:06 AM   #20
tsokouchi
AF Newbie

airraid cold intake system got one on my 2007 frontier
tsokouchi is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Frontier | Navara