Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Frontier | Navara
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 02:30 PM   #16
EjectTheReject00
AF Newbie

Re: Lowering the Frontier

I've got a 2001 frontier standard cab. i lowered it 3 inches all around just using blocks in the back and loosening the torsion bars in the front.

you can lower the front, and it will take it slightly out of alignment, but it stays in the "green" region. meaning its still safe and all, however it would actually be better to get it realigned.

the only problem is youll probably need new shocks for the front, its a bit more bouncy due to the loosened torsion bars, mine doesnt do that anymore though. just dont slam it using the torsion bars.

alltogether, it only cost me 30 bucks and about 2.5 hours in my neighborhood's parking lot with just me, the jack, two jackstands and a normal set of tools.
EjectTheReject00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 07:15 PM   #17
Jsolo1977
AF Newbie

Re: Lowering the Frontier

Did anyone have a link for drop spindles I have a 2002 frontier really would like a little bit lower drop spindles are my preferred option any help would be greatly appreciated
Jsolo1977 is offline   Reply With Quote