Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Frontier | Navara
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-13-2002, 02:59 PM   #16
cybercrx00
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to cybercrx00 Send a message via Yahoo to cybercrx00
Personally, I drove a '00 tacoma trd offroad package, '01 frontier kc/sc, and a '98 frontier kc/2.4l 4x4, and out of the three, I chose the '98. It was $12,900, low miles, and really, I didn't see a huge difference in the others, except price. I have off-roaded a lot in my Nissan and have yet to get stuck and never had a problem. I am very happy with my decision, especially since my friend works in a machine shop that the nissan and toyota dealers both use, and he has seen a lot much v6's from both companies come in for work than the 4 cylinders. Nissan has always made durable 4cylinder engines, so I have no worries.
cybercrx00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 07:09 PM   #17
flyins2k
AF Newbie

Re: supercharged Frontier

okay, okay, enough crap on the stupid horse power, what really matters is the torque as well as hove the tranny delivers it. Ive driven a Taco extensivly (girlfriends) I hailed crap with it raced it (on the street) and towed many a trailer with it....In my opinion the Taco is faster...BUT...my normaly asperated fronty will pull, drag, tow, whatever wwwAAAAYYYYY more than the taco. So unless you street racing a taco the fronty is a STRONGER truck
flyins2k is offline   Reply With Quote