Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-30-2001, 05:23 PM   #106
Porsche
Pretty much amazing

Send a message via MSN to Porsche

I think he would go to those lengths based on the Humiliation factor.

"Yes, um, Dad I need the Digital Camera, Your Mercedes, a marker and a Piece of cardboard to prove to Online people that I really do exist!" I believe him anyways, it's too much of a hassle to keep a secret life like that.

ec437 on grammar;
Quote:
Originally Posted by ec437
I'd've
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2strokebloke
Any car built by "Dr. Technology" is probably not worth $5000
Old 08-30-2001, 08:06 PM   #107
S Brake
Ferrari Guy

I believe him, he just gets a lot of crap because he has money. a nd thuda downunda, just leave him alone, what do you have against him?
Old 08-30-2001, 10:45 PM   #108
hermunn123
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to hermunn123
i did notice that a couple days ago but i haven't been on here much so i havent said anything. if he is faking then he's got problems, but i personally dont think he is. i dont know why, but i just dont think he is. who knows

Please impede from anathematizing me just because I elocute loquacious locutions more Brobdingnaging than one could elucidate with a perspicacity as Lilliputian as your own.
Old 08-30-2001, 11:05 PM   #109
Thunda Downunda
AF Enthusiast

Snowboarder, I think you've failed to grasp the concept of what I'm saying ... let me walk you through this slowly...

On THURSDAY the fantasy-BMW is blue, he (Gang-whatever) admits it's blue, likes it, with no plans to change the colour.
See BMW>3-Series>Just drove a 320ci (page 2)

But by MONDAY the car he claims to be his, is black in colour
... with a photo to prove it!
see Cars in General>Good Dealer Experiences>How about this (page 3)

If you read carefully, in that same page-3 above, Silver S2000s post proves the photo could not have been taken on the Monday. Gang$neak, (trying to cover his lie) then admits this, writing in the 12th post (4th from the bottom of the page):
quote from Gang$neak:
"I didnt re-take the picks, I got my cousin to send them over ICQ cause he had pics of all our cars on his computer ... notice how I said I went through all the trouble to GET the pics, not to TAKE the pics"

So therefore, as the photos of the black BMW were already IN the cousins computer on the Monday, the photo was taken at the latest by Sunday. This leaves Friday (and possibly Saturday morning) for Gang$neak to change his 'mind' about the blue, decide to respray it, organise and book the spraypainter, deliver the car, and for the painter to buy the paint, dismantle the car, strip it, paint it with enough coats as befits a one-year old Bimmer (drying included), then re-assemble the bits, detail it, then for Gang$neak to pay for the job, pick it up and then take the photo by Sunday... at the latest ...

If you believe that - you'll believe anything ...

What do I have against him you ask?

He blatently lies to us, has repeatedly sworn at and insulted me (among others), and sends me unsolicited and offensive E-mails and PMs like the following, of which I quote verbatim:
"im sorry that you're jealous because you're a poverty son of a bitch ... i pop cherries, cause im a fuckin playa, i've fucked 8 different chicks ... plus i only touch the hottest girls in our city since i'm in the "in-crowd", plus the girls love how i dress because i have money for nice clothes ... I'm sorry you can't afford shit
I'm glad my dad pays for everything i want, cause then i can show you up muthafucka ... plus i dont even have to try in my life cause girls love me and i've got a trust fund waiting for me, plus i can take over my dads business ... while your sorry ass has to work for your shitty ass rides" end of quote.

I, on the other hand, have never sworn at him (or anyone else), merely exposed this peurile pustulous pre-pubescent to be the foul-mouthed, foul-minded, ignorant, unmitigated LIAR that he is.

Calling Gang$tench? ... you out there?
Old 08-31-2001, 12:19 AM   #110
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

yeah don't worry i'm going to get the picture of my car in front of the house.....

and thunda i never insult people that don't insult me
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
Old 08-31-2001, 12:41 AM   #111
F20C
AF Enthusiast

Why not just ask him all the details of re-painting? How much it cost. How long it took. How long it takes to dry etc?
Old 08-31-2001, 12:46 AM   #112
Thunda Downunda
AF Enthusiast

Thank you F20C, I was just typing that up...
Gang$cum, when did you take the photo of your imaginary black BMW? Was it Sunday, or on the Saturday? As you must have dropped your imaginary car off at the paintshop on the Friday, when did you pick it up from them?

... umm ... err ... ahh ...
Old 08-31-2001, 04:29 PM   #113
S Brake
Ferrari Guy

Thunda, i am terribly sorry that i jumped to conclusions, i just didn't want a fellow AFer to be put down for no good reason. i obvioulsy should have stayed out of this conversation because i didn't know all of the details of your conversations. i hope you accept my apollogy, next time i shoot my mouth off i will make sure i have all of the details. But i still believe him because i for one am too lazy to make up all that stuff to impress other people i don't even know...
Old 08-31-2001, 04:48 PM   #114
Porsche
Pretty much amazing

I'm taking Gan$tarr's side cause I believe him and I know the way he operates on this board. I don't know wether those insults to you were made up or not, but somebody better Confess as to what the Hell is going on. Gan$tarr, Do you really have a BMW? and if so, WHAT colour is it? I don't want to see anybody but Gan$tarr make the next post cause I'm sick of People posting up this shit without actually knowing the 100% Untainted Truth!

ec437 on grammar;
Quote:
I'd've
Quote:
Old 08-31-2001, 09:21 PM   #115
Trigger351
AF Enthusiast

Cool Moving along

I have a 69 Mustang Sportsroof (351 powered)

And a 66 Aussie Falcon Hardtop (302 powered)
Old 09-01-2001, 01:40 AM   #116
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

aright well you guys caught that the black bimmer really isn't mine

I stilll do OWN a '00 328ci that is pearly blue...... this is how it all got started:

In the how about this thread thunda downunda snapped at me for no reason... so i tried to calm him down a couple times

Quote:
Originally posted by gang$tarr
WTF?! i didn't mean that as an insult or anythin man! you're way to uptight..... all i said/meant was that I know it does but I'm not positive why.... i didn't want to research it myself cause i didn't really care at the time, so i just suggested that you go research it and you'll find out

i don't see how insulting that is?
when i say to relax he says i'm changin the subject and he accuses my 328ci of being imaginary.... that pissed me off so i said

Quote:

change the subject? how was i changing the subject? I was sayin you gotta chill the fuck out cause i didn't mean anythin by sayin to do some research, since i don't know why it does but i know it does.

imaginary bmw? my parents bought me the car for my 16th birthday, you retard...

MOD?! could you please close this thread, i think this is goin nowhere.... and get thunda downunda outta here, all he's doin is starting shit
i wanted to close the thread cause i knew this was just going to be a flame war...
thunda downunda continues with his un-provoked outbursts

Quote:
Originally posted by Thunda Downunda

gang$ucker , on the other hand, is often seen in in the aptly-named 'playground' at 'lunchtime' on his knees - mouth wide open - ready to recieve the 'in-crowd' ... (if you know what I mean)
I didn't really care about the topic he brought up about wings cutting down on body roll in corners so i said "I'm pretty sure they do".... i was too lazy to find out if they do, cause i didn't really care at the time.... but he just kept tellin me to proove myself, and i kept sayin that i don't want to cause i don't care...

Quote:

okay you're tellin me to proove what i'm sayin and i already said that I'm too lazy too.... if i'm wrong sorry, holy shit i'm not god I don't know everything

thunda posted pictures of a fake bmw, sayin that it's probably mine, so i at this point was just sick of him and i wanted to end the flame war but... i couldn't cause i lost all the pics of my 328ci when i re-formatted and i didn't have my digi cam

Quote:

i don't have any pics of my car right now cause i reformatted and my cousin has my digi cam....
this is where it gets crazy, i just wanted to end this stupid flaming and i didn't have a pic of my bimmer and couldn't take any so i asked my friend to send me a pic of his black 325ci over icq and i just said it was mine.... then after that i try to explain the paint job

and there it is, my confession feels good gettin that off the chest

I have pictures of my actual REAL blue 2000 bmw 328ci... but they are just regular camera pictures that i took a long time ago, during march break (spring break) and i don't have a scanner at home (or else i would have scanned them long ago) I can go to my dad's office and use one there, then send it to myself over icq and post it up when my dad gets back home, okay?!?

and as soon as i kick my cousins ass and get the digi camera back I'll do that AF people sign thing, now i just want to get back to my normal posting habits

and a special thanks to all the people that supported me:

Quote:
Originally posted by hakka
Thunda Downunda, you should probably stop acting like a five year-old and calling people names. IMO it makes you look like an idiot.
Quote:
Originally posted by hermunn123
i don't want to start anything, but thunda downunda dont talk crap, please. no one wants to put up w/it.
I hope most people on AF have noticed that i'm pretty much nice to everybody, I try to be nice. I NEVER insult anybody that doesn't insult me, this is the first problem i've had with an AFer and i hope all you see that I didn't provoke this

thanks to hermunn, hakka.... and other people who believe me

and a special thanks to porsche and snowboarder, you guys seem to be the nicest on the boards, thanks for having faith in me
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
Old 09-01-2001, 02:51 AM   #117
kris
Off playing with fire.

Thumbs down

Well, whatever dude. I personally still will think twice about what you say. Here is a band-aid for your bruised ego.
Old 09-01-2001, 03:05 AM   #118
F20C
AF Enthusiast

This is one long interesting story.
Old 09-01-2001, 07:12 AM   #119
primera man
"P-Man"

Send a message via AIM to primera man
Well i hope this can be the end of this flame war soon. It's a bastard when this kind of shit goes on.....i come here to read about car's etc and it's dissapointing to see this going on.

I think you have learnt a lesson......The truth can catch you up.

Current Build.....1/12 Scale Camaro......Almost finished!!!

View All My Models Here.
Old 09-01-2001, 09:37 AM   #120
Porsche
Pretty much amazing

I'm just glad that things seem to be less tense now it would have been cool to see it go on though, everybody likes a fight. . Oh well, at least it's over.

ec437 on grammar;
Quote:
I'd've
Quote: