Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Caravan | Voyager
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 08:47 AM   #46
accord27
AF Newbie

Question Re: 1996-2000 Caravan/Voyager issues

2000 caravan-----My gas gage my not be working... It works fine when I fill it... But sometimes when I know the gas light was on the day before, I will start it up in the morning, and it says I have alot more in it... and Im on flat ground... and it stays up there but slowly gose back down to empty over the next few days...anyone know why??? LOL I just read what I wrote and Im not sure anyone will understand any of that LOL
accord27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 08:52 AM   #47
accord27
AF Newbie

HEADLIGHTS! Ok I have a 2000 caravan and the headlights are looking yellow, witch makes the van look older. Is there anything at all I can get to clean them or make them clear again? There really not that bad, not like %90 of the caravans I see in my area. But I want mine to look as if they are brand new...
Old 01-09-2009, 08:58 AM   #48
accord27
AF Newbie

Me again...LOL 2000 caravan! When I back up (more so in the cold) and put my brakes on, it sounds like as if someone took a hammer and hit my brake drums really hard everytime I hit the brake.... but only when Im backing up. I took it to dodge and they could not do anything.... I swear they are all dummys working there. also in the rain (HARD RAIN) THE VAN DONT LIKE TO WORK... iT FEELS LIKE ITS SLIPPING IN AND OUT OF GEARS FAST! and I have loss of power. can anyone help.. and dont tell me to take it to dodge cuz I have... there all retared . They charge me for the time, and say, they can't find anything...They talk to me like Im making it up.... Like I want to spend money I dont have just for them to tell me its a good working van, with nothing wrong with it...LOL
Old 01-09-2009, 09:27 AM   #49
accord27
AF Newbie

Re: 1996-2000 Caravan/Voyager issues

did you ever buy the 96 caravan??? if you did, how did you like it? I have a 2000
Old 07-27-2013, 10:39 AM   #50
computerlen
AF Newbie

I guess my 2000 Caravan purchased when it had about 40,000kms is an oddity. I have maintained it regularly and have had-now get this-NO PROBLEMS! No transmission, no engine,no nothing problems. Just regular wear issues [muffler, wipers, oil changes, etc]. It's now has 142,500 kms on it. True, I work less than 10 minutes away from home and don't travel much. I live in Oshawa, Ontario and can show you all of the service records from my mechanic. Len J.
computerlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 01:33 PM   #51
RIP
AF -Advisor

"Oddity" far from it. There are plenty out there with few problems.

07 Fusion / 06 RAV4 / 06 Accord / 96 Gr Caravan
RIP is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RIP For This Useful Post:
computerlen (07-27-2013)

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Caravan | Voyager