Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-20-2005, 08:32 PM   #46
logik23
Banned

Send a message via MSN to logik23
Re: cavs & sunfires

Quote:
Originally Posted by orestes
yes, you did mention the srt-4 , in a list of cars where it is like 2+ seconds faster than all of them in the 1/4, so not a good comparison. not a sound logical argument either buddy as you are reaching out of the defined class of cars to make an example. and i have good reasons for not having a high opinion of recaro , i know they are in nice cars (Evo, R32 Volkswagen, etc.) but they are also in shitty cars. They have become like GReddy to me now. Every POS car i see at school has GReddy exhaust and hella stickers, license plate frame, decals, all GReddy, everywhere. So its the same kind of thing, makes me want to avoid that brand, because its becoming popular among posers/ghetto people.
Then don't buy any of the stuff you don't like, but don't go around saying it's no good.
Old 02-20-2005, 08:58 PM   #47
R.W.240
Banned

Re: Re: cavs & sunfires

Quote:
Originally Posted by slideways...
sadly Honda is in the same boat as chevy. they had a good thing going in the 90s and did absolutely nothing to improve on it. the only thing honda makes that is even remotely good is the RSX-S which is too expensive, and the TSX, which is also is kind of pricey for the performance level.

just my
AOL whoring ceased - 8:47 (beaten with the ban stick)
...maybe it would have been easier to whore here.

They're in the same boat because geuss who makes the Ecotec! Honda! hooray. Same Dimensions as the H22 just with a shitifyed Head.

Honda makes you pay for quality. The S2K, TSX, and RSX are some of the best 4 banger cars on the market and honda needs to pay for the R&D hence the 25-35K price tag.
Old 02-21-2005, 02:03 AM   #48
Suislide
AF Fanatic

shit-all to do with 240's, some flaming...

closed.

can we PLEASE try to keep threads in forums where they APPLY!?! jesus, i don't know how many times i've said this but i thought it would be enough. apparently not!

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX