Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Murano | FX45
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-17-2004, 01:51 PM   #1
FX45 lover
AF Newbie

Smile Has any one.............

I was just wondering if anyone has had to order an FX, because the dealership did not have what you wanted on the lot. I am going to be getting an FX45 with almost all the goodies, and when I go to the Infiniti site and build my FX, no dealership in my area has it. Anyway, if anyone has had to order one, how long did it take for you to get it?

And just a side note, I don't remember who it was that said that the FX45 can beat a Porsche Cayenne Turbo S, but it CAN'T. The Porsche has 450 hp and it can blow the doors off of a lot of two door sports cars. It's 0 to 60mph time is 5.0 seconds. The FX45 is 1.3 seconds slower. But the FX looks a lot better.

One more thing, does anyone have the chrome rims from Infiniti on your FX. I haven't seen an FX with them, but I want them, I want to know if they look good or not.
FX45 lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 11:57 AM   #2
WAYNEPB
AF Newbie

Unhappy Watch out for the very bad ride

Yes I ordered my FX45 and it took about 5 weeks for delivery. I had driven a FX35 becasue the dealers around here only had FX35's. I have the chrome wheels with the black and it looks great and also have the premium and Technology package. I am happy with everything except for the terrible ride. I also have a sports car 3000GT VR4, and had a BMW X5 with sports suspension, and drove the Cayenne Turbo, and all of them ride better than this vehicle. I am told that when you order the technology package you get the sport package included, which has the sport suspension. It is so bad of a ride that my wife will not drive with me in the car and I do not see us using this car to go to dinner or social engagements with other couples. I have contacted the dealler and Infiniti and no one is stepping up to the plate to solve the problem. With the roads here in Illinois I expect to be at the dealer constantly to fix rattles etc for the vehicle is shaking itself apart. I have a friend who purchase one in Florida and he said it is fine until he has to drive out of state where the roads are not as smooth. I have never been so disapointed with my selection of a vehicle because of one issue like this. Any ideas on what I can do to solve this problem would be appreciated.
Thanks,
waynepb
WAYNEPB is offline   Reply With Quote