Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-19-2003, 05:46 PM   #61
Zeldakid
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by flylwsi

i don't know what you said, but, unfortunately, it's because you're a fucktard, not b/c you're black.
play tit .... coooooool

hand dont make no fsast hmoves
Zeldakid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 05:51 PM   #62
flylwsi
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to flylwsi
could you at least babble in words people can understand?
flylwsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 05:59 PM   #63
Zeldakid
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by flylwsi
could you at least babble in words people can understand?
iz live fer da moment hof truf whun Big flypussy
ackgfowledgiz failure hand states "Goddamn me shit iz trash"

nigga me Uncle Jamal can wiggle me vig balls
Old 05-19-2003, 06:00 PM   #64
flylwsi
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to flylwsi
is it hard to type like you're illiterate?

i'm sure it gets old after a while...
flylwsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 06:20 PM   #65
old_s13
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by dayna240sx

uh you dont get it. Why spend all that money on unnessary stuff???

Why dont I just go take the turbo from a semi I have and put it on my car? It is unnessary!!!!

You dont put a turbo from a semi on a 240SX because the motor is not strong enough to spool the turbo quick enough to any create useable boost.

You dont buy TEINS unless you know what you are doing. True, most people dont need such exotic suspension. Something is only unecessary when its not being used.

- Mike
old_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 06:24 PM   #66
old_s13
Banned

I really like this guy, where did you guys stash him all this time?

Were you one of the SMART users that just got pissed off at all the stupidity? ah well, its good to have you here man.. I love it.

Quote:
Originally posted by J_Spec_NiTeMaRe
I think old_s13 is the only other person in this whole forum besides me that realizes this is all a big JOKE. Zeldakid is fucking around, and if it annoys you that much, don't read what he has to say! old_s13 has realized this, and just fucks around with zeldakid, and consequently all of YOU because he knows it GETS to you! Jesus, this is an internet 240sx forum, not grammar school. Take it that way. And if you're getting pissed at mike, it's cause you are too dense to realize that he's only fucking with zeldakid, and all of you at the same time.

Conlcusion: forget about it. stop making this idiot such a big deal, whether he is black, white, illiterate, poor, or rich. it. does. not. mattttter. realx and post intelligent shit if you are mad about the unintelligent shit. and if you dont like mike egging him on, then either dont read it, or find it funny like i do and have a laugh at all of your dumb asses for being so uptight. if you take offense, too bad. i didnt mean it to offend.
Old 05-19-2003, 08:07 PM   #67
J_Spec_NiTeMaRe
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to J_Spec_NiTeMaRe
haha thanks, it seems that there aren't many intelligent people on this forum anymore. Iketani and them are intelligent, but they just get caught up in all the drama too easily. I'm done worrying about Zeldakid because he's too stupid to make me care about anything he has to say, and the sooner people realize that, the smarter they are. Iv'e been a user on here for a year now, I just never posted alot. Anyways, let's get over this idiot or laugh at him people, cause yelling at him obviously does not help, so there is no point losing sleep over him. You cannot rationalize with an irrational person. Those who realize that and actually change their tactics (i.e. mike and myself), will win the battle of survival of the fittest.
Old 05-19-2003, 08:56 PM   #68
Suislide
AF Fanatic

Quote:
haha thanks, it seems that there aren't many intelligent people on this forum anymore. Iketani and them are intelligent, but they just get caught up in all the drama too easily. I'm done worrying about Zeldakid because he's too stupid to make me care about anything he has to say, and the sooner people realize that, the smarter they are. Iv'e been a user on here for a year now, I just never posted alot. Anyways, let's get over this idiot or laugh at him people, cause yelling at him obviously does not help, so there is no point losing sleep over him. You cannot rationalize with an irrational person. Those who realize that and actually change their tactics (i.e. mike and myself), will win the battle of survival of the fittest.
i tried believe me i tried...but like i said, it's hard to ignore when he posts that gibber-shit in every thread! and i sure as hell don't find it funny, so i'm not really left with any other options...
Old 05-19-2003, 08:59 PM   #69
J_Spec_NiTeMaRe
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to J_Spec_NiTeMaRe
I can understand where you are coming from Iketani. It is annoying, extremely annoying. But I guess some people laugh while some people yell. And that's ok. Regardless to how all of us react to him, we all DO want him gone, or at least to shut the hell up or make some sense. Our goal is common, and all we can do is hope he goes away.
Old 05-19-2003, 09:10 PM   #70
Suislide
AF Fanatic

Quote:
I can understand where you are coming from Iketani. It is annoying, extremely annoying. But I guess some people laugh while some people yell. And that's ok. Regardless to how all of us react to him, we all DO want him gone, or at least to shut the hell up or make some sense. Our goal is common, and all we can do is hope he goes away.
i don't necessarily want him to totally go away. if he were to post in proper english, he COULD be a valuable member of this forum. he does have some useful input from time to time (if you can make out what he's saying). but if he keeps typing the way he does now, then fuck the input we're missing, SHIP HIM OUT!
Old 05-19-2003, 09:53 PM   #71
old_s13
Banned

If only you guys knew how useful the Zelda Kid is to the 240SX community. He is well known in SoCal, many of the list members know him throughout the forums.

I wouldnt be so quick to pass judgement, he may be "supplying" for some of you guys too, one day..

- Mike
Old 05-19-2003, 09:58 PM   #72
Suislide
AF Fanatic

i'm pretty sure he doesn't type like this on the other forums though. i thought i saw an ad on zilvia.net placed by someone named Kid_Zelda, selling an SR powered 240, and it was in perfect english. i don't know if they're one and the same, but if that's him, then the jig is up.
Old 05-20-2003, 01:14 AM   #73
Zeldakid
Banned

Quote:
me Uncle Jamal sound dig is tryin to say me Uncle Jamal is beta thun me .. . Is it coz I is black? or wot .. bbahbcaha
seroius u got da right alttuide .. me Uncle Jamal has earn a kukie
Old 05-20-2003, 01:23 AM   #74
Zeldakid
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by S13_Iketani
i'm pretty sure he doesn't type like this on the other forums though. i thought i saw an ad on zilvia.net placed by someone named Kid_Zelda, selling an SR powered 240, and it was in perfect english. i don't know if they're one and the same, but if that's him, then the jig is up.
iz jew serios .. jocky me name ... iz mad
Old 05-22-2003, 06:57 PM   #75
Sanchi
Macadamia Nut Cookies

Send a message via AIM to Sanchi
Quote:
Originally posted by dayna240sx

Do you autocross? Why spend $1500 on tein's when you could spend $700 on ground controls. The majority of autocrossers will use ground controls depending on class. Otherwise they will use an eibach pro or sport series spring or suspention techniques springs. Along with a medium quality adjustable damper such as KYB, tokico, bilstien, and sometimes koni again depending on class.

Teins are way too much money, they are too adjustable, and most people dont know how to adjust them. The majority of autocrossers just go out to have a good time, and are not serious to use or even know what a tein is.
dayna look at my first post bypass all the trash and you will see that im getting the Tien's plus some SS for 1k... that's ONE GRAND!!! not $1500. They are brand new too!!! never put on a car, its not that i need them or something its just a deal you cant pass up!!

:edit: ohh also everyone The kid is kewl!! kinda but dosent bother me. For everyone else that feels like this you guys have the option to of ignoring him in your options!! so STFU

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX