Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 05:35 PM   #1
susanshwl
AF Newbie

Question Mileage Maxx Mileage Booster

I was just curious if anyone has heard anything about Mileage Maxx Mileage Booster? My mechanic was telling me that it can really really "clean up your engine" and help with my gas mileage, but I'm guessing he is just trying to make some extra commission off of me. Can anyone tell me if they have actually tried this product?

Thanks,
Susan
susanshwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 05:00 PM   #2
automechanic30
AF Newbie

Re: Mileage Maxx Mileage Booster

Hi Susan,
I really respect the fact that you are researching this product instead of just taking someones word for it. There are so many products out there that aren't worth the money, that I am skeptical about anything I add to my own truck. I actually have used this product. A representative came to my shop a few months back and allowed us all to try it before we began stocking it at our shop, and the benefits were really impressive. After using the product, I immediately noticed an increase in acceleration. My car also seemed to idle a lot quieter. After using the product for a couple of weeks, I noticed that a tank of gas lasted longer than it used to. Overall, I'm very impressed with Mileage Maxx. My truck is a little older, which may be why I saw such a difference, but I think you should definitely give it a try.

Last edited by automechanic30; 07-14-2009 at 05:36 PM.
automechanic30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:24 PM   #3
dlbitron
AF Newbie

Re: Mileage Maxx Mileage Booster

I've tried all that junk, it doesnt work, or it ends up working against you. refer to my post above this one, there's a whole line of bitron products that work, i just used the engine stabilizer today and a world of problems went away. it's hard to believe but if you have a few bucks order a bottle or two and tell me i'm wrong (you won't, you'll thank me)
dlbitron is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Tags
booster , gas , increase , maxx , mileage
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General