Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-02-2004, 10:07 PM   #1
Hello111
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Hello111
Car Paint Job Prices?

What's the cheapest amount I can get a red car simply painted into a silver or black color? Also, where is the place? Is Maaco cheap? Give me your thoughts, because I tried researching and found absolutely nothing. Thanks.
Hello111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2004, 08:16 AM   #2
mike@af
Captain Over Engineer

Send a message via ICQ to mike@af Send a message via AIM to mike@af Send a message via Yahoo to mike@af
I dont believe Maaco does fading paint jobs. And it isnt like Maaco's $300 are much good. I suggest you try to find a professional automotive painter in your area. Since you want a fade, it could cost a minimum of 2grand. Prices of paint jobs very from vehicle, paint, condition, type of paint, and complexity of the paint job.

mike.lawrence@automotiveforums.com | AutomotiveForums.com | Flickr Gallery
mike@af is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2004, 06:59 PM   #3
idiot2
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to idiot2 Send a message via MSN to idiot2
Re: Car Paint Job Prices?

he never said he wanted a fade..
Old 04-05-2004, 02:43 PM   #4
mike@af
Captain Over Engineer

Send a message via ICQ to mike@af Send a message via AIM to mike@af Send a message via Yahoo to mike@af
Re: Re: Car Paint Job Prices?

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiot2
he never said he wanted a fade..
Sorry misread.

mike.lawrence@automotiveforums.com | AutomotiveForums.com | Flickr Gallery
mike@af is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 08:24 PM   #5
lizzy231
AF Newbie

we are buying a 94 camaro and we want to repaint it to black or deep purple.How much are we looking at?
lizzy231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 06:38 AM   #6
roccker
AF Newbie

Question Re: Car Paint Job Prices?

I am buying a Dodge Caravan SXT and I want to repaint it to purple .How much it wud be costly to me?
roccker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 08:19 AM   #7
Hungrycat7
AF Enthusiast

All of you guys need to just start calling around. Make and model of the car will affect the price, color and kind of paint will affect the price, and any dents that need fixed first will affect the price. Changing colors of the car will be far more expensive because they will have to paint all the small things as well. (Inside the hood, door jams, inside trunk, etc.) If you are looking for a cheap paint job changing colors is a bad idea. Also Macco is cheaper than most paint shops but always remember, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! Had a friend that took a Taurus to Macco for the cheap job. They didn't even take the bumper stickers off, just painted right over them. So when it comes to getting your car painted save up and have it done right the first time. It will only be more expensive to constantly have to repaint the car with the cheap paints and services!
Hungrycat7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 09:12 AM   #8
'97ventureowner
AF Moderator

roccker- Please check the date of the last post in the thread and do not respond if that date is longer than 3 months from the current date.
From AF's Community Guidelines:
POSTING IN CLOSED OR OUTDATED THREADS:
If a thread has been closed, there is probably a logical reason for it. If you feel that the reason(s) for closure of the original thread are unjustified or wish further clarification feel free to contact any member of the moderating team. However, do not start a new thread about another closed thread.

Please avoid posting or voting in outdated threads. It merely clutters up the message board and makes it more difficult for fellow members to sort through the vast amount of information contained on the boards. If you have new and important information to add regarding a past discussion, feel free to start a new thread and if need be, add a link to the original thread.

The link to these guidelines can be found here:http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...uidelines.html

Closed.

If a prostitute here in America loses her job to a prostitute in India , is that considered "outwhoring"??-Jay Leno

" A Good Thing To Know"
'97ventureowner is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General