Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Engineering/Technical > Forced Induction
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Forced Induction Discuss topics relating to turbochargers, superchargers, and nitrous oxide systems.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-12-2009, 10:05 PM   #1
lurch632
AF Newbie

tuners of colorado

hi everyone. i know im new to this forum but my purpose in stopping by was to see how many of you tuners are from the good ol' state of colorado. i am a college student at the school of mines currently and i have a bunch of great ideas for projects but sadly im a student so i realize many of these wont get to come to fruition for a long time.

so that brings me here online looking for like minded people that happen to share my passion for cars and custom work. i am looking for someone who would need an extra set of hands around the shop. i am reasonably well versed in cars and have taken a few years of autotech in highscool and have continued my education on my own time with work on my own cars and some friends. but i really want to learn more and just be around cars in general. if anyone here is from colorado and more specifically the denver area (i live in golden) and would like some help, free of charge of coarse, i would be more than glad to offer my servicies. i can't afford my own projects right now so i figure i might as well live through someone elses.

im a good kid and pretty easy going, i get along with most anyone. i would love the opportunity to just get my hands dirty and learn something along the way. if you could help me out please email me at lurch632@gmail.com or you can add me on facebook or something. http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#/pr...34&ref=profile

i would give out my cell phone number but i feel you should at least email me first. better off to keep it from the masses. thanks for reading this and hope i can meet some of you soon.
lurch632 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 01:01 AM   #2
Shpuker
AF Enthusiast

Re: tuners of colorado

No need to post this so many times dude. once is enough

EDIT: Seriously 4 different threads?

Quote:
Your quote here!!!
Shpuker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 12:52 AM   #3
lurch632
AF Newbie

they will die out in a matter of days probably. if one sticks then ill frequent one. otherwise ill know that no one is interested. its hard to put one in a single placing seeing as how most people frequent one or two sections of a forum. i am sorry about 4 it is kind of excessive. im sure the moderators can do what they deem best. they know the forum far better than me. i mean no disrespect. just trying to get some exposure.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:57 PM   #4
Shpuker
AF Enthusiast

theres really not that many people that post here lol. this'll probaly be here for 10 years

Quote:
Your quote here!!!
Shpuker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:18 PM   #5
lurch632
AF Newbie

well its all good. i found several forums that i was going after. so hopefully some of those come up with some results

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Engineering/Technical > Forced Induction