Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Engineering/Technical
Engineering/Technical Ask technical questions about cars. Do you know how a car engine works?
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-05-2003, 09:59 AM   #1
tjfree
AF Newbie

Lube control / Fuel Power

not sure why the other thread was closed. Moppie, SaabJohn has yet to make a point, and as for me selling this stuff...I wish, i have no connection except using the product.

I just found a good product that has made a difference for many people and wanted to share. If you don't agree then don't post.

Also, try something before you bash it so much, makes you sound stupid. I did not believe this product did what it said at first, but tried it because of Dyson's Analysis, and what do you know, I was proven wrong and you would be too.

Also, snake oils usually die out after the hype goes away, these products have been around for over 50 years, if they didn't work they would not still be here.
tjfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003, 03:03 PM   #2
lwsurf84
AF Newbie

Great Products

In regards to Lube Control and Fuel Power I have taken the advice of my good friend and tested both of the products in a motor vehicle. They have changed my thinking and doubt was quickly laid to rest and now I use Lube Control and Fuel Power in all of my motor vehicle including lawnmowers, motor bikes, and four wheelers.
lwsurf84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003, 07:23 PM   #3
Neutrino
Yaya Master

Send a message via AIM to Neutrino
Re: Lube control / Fuel Power

hmmm...lets see what would i bet that when a mod checks the ip adresses of both tjfree and lwsurf84 they will show the same

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
Neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003, 11:59 PM   #4
lwsurf84
AF Newbie

settle down killer

I am feeling a little hostility on your part Neutrino, No I do not know tjfree but I did add him to my buddy list. I found this web site through google and it is by far one of the best auto forms out there. And has helped me out tremendously and yes I confess I don’t know a lot about cars and trucks but with what I do know is that these two products work. How, well my explore use to knock now it doesn’t my F-250 diesel us to smoke now it doesn’t and my oil is almost as clean 7,000 miles later as when I put it in. If those aren’t signs that this stuff is working than please tell me what should I look for to make sure I am not getting ripped off.

Also has any one herd of auto-Rx ?
lwsurf84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 12:52 PM   #5
SaabJohan
AF Enthusiast

Isn't it funny that for some people even things that technically can't work will work....

Slick 50 has also been around for quite some time, even though it won't work and be a potential danger for the engine.
SaabJohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 11:46 PM   #6
tjfree
AF Newbie

SaabJohan, now Slick50 was snake oil, totally different product and chemical makeup. Slick50 will do dmg to your engine. Lube Control is completely different....and it's proven. Why do you keep posting if you don't like or care about this product? couple good links for you to read....http://theoildrop.server101.com/ubb/...=000960#000001,

http://theoildrop.server101.com/ubb/...=000764#000007

and there are many more examples....open your mind a little, there are products that work
Old 11-11-2003, 07:38 AM   #7
ivymike1031
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to ivymike1031 Send a message via Yahoo to ivymike1031

ah yes, serpent oil, a completely different formulation...
Old 11-11-2003, 01:58 PM   #8
tjfree
AF Newbie

ivymike, good one, if you don't want to open your mind and try a proven product then go to some other topic, don't post here.

I used to think the same way, but luckily decided to try per Terry Dyson's analysis. When an engine has carbon build up and is run with a quality oil and a synthetic and nothing works to clean it (although Saabjohan thinks the oils today have enough cleaners in them) and then lube control ad fuel power are used and the carbon is cleaned away.

Not sure what that means to you, but what it means to me is that IT WORKS!
Old 11-11-2003, 02:37 PM   #9
ivymike1031
AF Enthusiast

hey tj - bite me. I'll post where I like, even in idiotic threads like this one, if I feel like it. Perhaps you should go post somewhere else if you don't like it. Maybe you'll have more luck at www.buymysnakeoil.com.
Old 11-11-2003, 03:01 PM   #10
SaabJohan
AF Enthusiast

In modern oil the cleaning addetives works just fine, also if your engine happends to be dirty you should not add any extra cleaners since this might clog up the engine with lose dirt. The best lubrication is also reached when the addetives is kept to a minimum, for example racing oil contain no or very little cleaning addetives.

Furthermore, there aren't any hydrocarbons that can increase the energy content and/or density so much that the fuelconsumption will be noticed to be lower with only 1 oz. of addetive every 5 gallons of gas or diesel fuel added. Also remember that most car manufacturers spends a lot of money to decrease fuel consumption. For example BMW spent around $10 million for a 10% decrease... do you really think that they would spend that much if a simple $25 addetive would have been able to do the same improvement? The oilcompanies would gladly pay that if it worked... imagine how they could increase fuel prices with that.
SaabJohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 09:47 PM   #11
tjfree
AF Newbie

ivymike, take it easy buddy...you must be 13 or 14 years old...get a life, this is just an automotive forum.

SaabJohn, I understand what your saying, but when it's proven to make difference in mileage your can't argue it, that is why it's called PROVEN.

If you believe todays modern oils cleaning additives are good enough for you that's perfectly fine. I sure don't, and after seeing what clean really is it blows me away that oil companies don't do something more.

Anyway, believe what y'all want, it works, I've seen it. When Durham Transportation (the largest school bus co) test it and shows 1.7 mpg increase and less problems I also believe them.
Old 11-11-2003, 10:21 PM   #12
454Casull
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjfree
ivymike, take it easy buddy...you must be 13 or 14 years old...get a life, this is just an automotive forum.

SaabJohn, I understand what your saying, but when it's proven to make difference in mileage your can't argue it, that is why it's called PROVEN.

If you believe todays modern oils cleaning additives are good enough for you that's perfectly fine. I sure don't, and after seeing what clean really is it blows me away that oil companies don't do something more.

Anyway, believe what y'all want, it works, I've seen it. When Durham Transportation (the largest school bus co) test it and shows 1.7 mpg increase and less problems I also believe them.
Do you have any proof that WE can SEE? Any links? Scanned-in technical reports? Anything?

Keep in mind that I, and probably every other reader, will discount those ones that seem biased...
Old 11-11-2003, 11:12 PM   #13
ivymike1031
AF Enthusiast

hey tjfree, like I said before, bite me. Crooks like you should be locked up. Seriously. There is very little difference between the way you're trying to rip people off and the way any other scam artist does it. Your scam just has a slightly higher percentage of people "getting away with it," since it's almost impossible to prove that your claims are completely false, and all you need is the possibility that you might be right to justify continually selling your garbage. Scams like yours don't stick around because the fake products work, they stick around because there are enough suckers willing to try them to keep the hucksters from switching scams. Almost 100% of fuel and/or oil additives these days have their most active ingredient in common - it's commonly known by the acronym B.S., and it's fairly easy to come by.

Here is some general info about these trendy scams, for anyone who is interested:
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/autos/gasave.htm
Old 11-11-2003, 11:22 PM   #14
ivymike1031
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjfree
When Durham Transportation (the largest school bus co) test it and shows 1.7 mpg increase and less problems I also believe them.

oh yeah, and btw, Durham Transportation is not "the largest bus co" in the world, or even in the USA for that matter.
Old 11-12-2003, 01:34 PM   #15
tjfree
AF Newbie

ivymike, I don't sell this stuff!!!! Wow your an idiot.

Durham is owned by National Express Group out of London, http://www.nationalexpressgroup.com/, and they are huge.

454Casull, www.lubecontrol.com and the links provided above have great info. Dyson Analysis did a report on LC/FP because of the results DARR Equipment Co had on their report of Fuel Power and did his own and it is posted on their website.