Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Engineering/Technical > Tires and Wheels
View Poll Results: BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO2 vs. Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac
BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO2 0 0%
Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-11-2015, 09:03 AM   #1
djpg2000
AF Newbie

Question BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO2 or Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac Tires

Hello everyone,

I have a 2008 Toyota 4Runner 4.0L V6 4WD Limited Edition with a tire size of P265/60R18. I am looking go with the BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO2 or Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac and need some help deciding. I have read countless reviews and threads regarding these two tires and it is very hard to find a decent comparison between them from someone who has driven on both tires since the KO2 is so new. Please only respond with feedback if you have driven on BOTH of the tires because I want to compare the two and am not interested in how well one of the tires performs compared to a street/stock tire. I am mainly looking for a comparison between their performance in deep snow, deep mud, wet pavement traction(hydroplaning resistance), and longevity(treadwear - I know this will be hard for the KO2), but I will gladly take any other feedback as well. If you have any feedback on the sidewall strength of the Duratrac and the "hearsay" about them losing most of their traction at half tread, please share. Thank you for your time.

AGAIN: Please only respond with feedback if you have driven on BOTH of the tires.

Note: I'm also making this thread a poll just to have an easily visual comparison of the amount of supporters between the two tires. So, vote away if you would like to.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Engineering/Technical > Tires and Wheels