Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > Audio/Security
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Audio/Security car audio, security.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-11-2008, 05:26 PM   #1
LilleGud
AF Newbie

200sx s14a 96' NATS2 problem.

Hi all! i'm new to this forum and i seriosly need some help.

i'm inches away from starting my car whic i have been working on for 3,5years now. last big hedace (hopefully) is that friggin Nats. the PFC is just "flickering" as it does when the "start thingy" needs to be turned off. Well the cause is that the total wiering in the car has been ripped to shreds. but i left the stuff between the PFC and engiene. but the nats, abs ect ect ect got booted.

I put the nats Immobiliser and wireloom aside and kept it for safekeeping now i need it it seems. or.... i need a way to simulate the signals given to the ECU from the Nats system.

I know that on the s14 nats immobiliser there is 8 wires.
2 go to the ECU, the last 6 make up 3 pairs of 2. where 2 of the 3 pairs are just put together and left not connected to anny thing else. the last pair is connected some where. +12v or ground i think. well. enuff about the s14 things.

I need to know how to do this on the s14a Immo. whic has 11 wires going into it. where 2 (Green,yellow whit pink dots and yellow,green whit pink dots) are going to the ECU.
there are 2 black whit pink spots. whic i guess is +12v.

then there is:

1: Red whit white stripe and pink dots
1: White whit red stripe and pink dots
1: Black whit white stripe and pink dots
1: Green whit white stripe and pink dots
1: Blue whit white stripe and pink dots
1: Green whit pink dots
1: Red whit pink dots.

How should i connect theese ?

on the other side there is another way to do this.
I can immitate the signal given to the 2 connectors on the ECU. but then i need to know what kind of signal they get. is it as easy as just connection them through a ressistor ?

HELP ME!
LilleGud is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > Audio/Security