Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Altima
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-11-2013, 04:33 PM   #1
JohnLaG82
AF Newbie

Lightbulb What is the best product for removing corrosive elements?

I own a Silver 2011 Nissan Altima, and I park it in a New York City garage. I just started parking there, and the first time I picked my car up, there was large areas covered by a substance that was not easily washed off. The garage staff explained that certain areas of the garage are prone to mildew-ey leaks from the ceiling and/or walls. They used a product called "ARS" (Acid Replacement System) which removed it easily. I wanted to purchase this for myself but am finding that it has been discontinued. Is there a specific exterior care product that would work best to remove tough substances that cannot come out in an ordinary wash? I've researched a bunch of different polishes and cleaners, but can't determine what would be the best for my specific situation. Any help would be great appreciated!
JohnLaG82 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Tags
care , exterior , grime , mildew , removal
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Altima