Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Dealer Experiences
Dealer Experiences If you want to brag or complain about the deal or the service you got, this is the place.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 04:32 PM   #1
PurpleStang
AF Newbie

Empire Vehicle Solutions - SCAM

Hey all,

My boyfriend and I got calls from a company called Empire Vehicle Solutions saying they are operating out of B.C. and that they can sell our car, has anyone heard of them or has done business with them?

I did some reading on them and it looks like empire vehicle solutions is just like some other companies. There is one other company called Auto Seller network:

http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...k-c171643.html

And Empire vehicle Solutions has another complaint at:

http://www.revscene.net/forums/empir...s-t606718.html

And...

http://forum.calgarypuck.com/showthread.php?t=70155

Are they a SCAM?

Any help from yall would be totally appreciated
PurpleStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:45 AM   #2
evsmgr
AF Newbie

Lightbulb Re: Empire Vehicle Solutions - SCAM

Dear Readers,

> My boyfriend and I got calls from a company called Empire Vehicle Solutions saying they are operating out of B.C. and that they can sell our car, has anyone heard of them or has done business with them?

Yes, Empire Vehicle Solutions Inc, is a registered British Columbia corporation based out of Surrey, British Columbia.

> I did some reading on them and it looks like empire vehicle solutions is just like some other companies. There is one other company called Auto Seller network:

Auto Seller Network is in no way affiliated with Empire Vehicle Solutions Inc. While I cannot speak to how they run their business, at Empire Vehicle Solutions Inc, we work each day to match buyers and sellers through marketing.

In addition, we are capable of providing financing for buyer through our sister company Auto Empire, which is a fully licensed dealership located in Richmond, BC.

> And Empire vehicle Solutions has another complaint at:

And...

Are they a SCAM?

First off, we are not a SCAM, but merely a marketing company in the automotive industry. Our owner has been in the automotive industry for a number of years, and owns a dealership in Richmond, BC.

While I cannot speak to how forum threads have been addressed in the past, I've personally decided to approach things differently.

It's true, everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if we all don't agree with them.

I believe that by clarifying where we stand in the industry, and clearing up any confusion regarding competitors who may or may not be operating under an ethical and legal business model, I can give you a better understand of who we are, and NOT.

Like any telesales based business, we are looking to provide a valuable service to consumers who are in need of them.

We believe in respecting the rights of individuals, and should you ever wish to be added to our "do not call list" all you need to do is tell our agents this if and when they call you.

As a matter of principle, we do not hide behind post office boxes, or locked doors and are available to discuss sales in person should you wish to do so.

Empire Vehicle Solutions Inc, is located in Surrey, BC and we are open for business 5 days a week between 9am and 4pm PST.

All sales calls are followed by a clear, and non-disceptive verification to ensure that you fully understand what we are offer, how much it will be, and any other terms of the sale. Only after completing this verification, will we ever process a sale.

Our customer service team is available during the hours noted above to address any questions, concerns or to make adjustments to vehicle information.

If requested, we can also field sales calls on behalf of our sellers to ensure that calls are not missed during times of unavailability.

I hope the above information has been helpful to anyone who has considered our services, and/or had any concerns out our business practices.

The unfortunate truth is, there are many companies who claim to offer the same type of service we do, and will tell you anything to close the deal. These companies cause the good companies like ours to be frown upon.

While we are not perfect, and will never claim to be. If you review our BBB record (we are NOT accredited yet), you will see that we have resolved all issues to date.

Finally, it's important to note that since this thread was published, we've listened, and taken steps to further improve our business, and are always open to further suggestions and feedback.

Should you have any questions, comments or concerns please feel to let us know!

--
Best Regards,
Customer Relations Manager
Empire Vehicle Solutions Inc.
www.empirevehiclesolutions.com
manager@empirevehiclesolutions.com
1-877-355-2276 or 604-583-0054
evsmgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 06:58 PM   #3
Jace_20
AF Newbie

Thumbs up Re: Empire Vehicle Solutions - SCAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleStang View Post
Hey all,

My boyfriend and I got calls from a company called Empire Vehicle Solutions saying they are operating out of B.C. and that they can sell our car, has anyone heard of them or has done business with them?

I did some reading on them and it looks like empire vehicle solutions is just like some other companies. There is one other company called Auto Seller network:

And...

Are they a SCAM?

Hi All,
It seems like nobody here has actually used Empire vehicles to sell their car/truck. I signed up with them after a really nice girl called me and it sounded good. I had been trying to sell my dodge ram on craigslist for 4 months with no luck.
I was tired of doing it and obviosly needed help. She explained that they can offer financing and i figured since i was asking $14,500 for my truck that the financing would help so signed up. They added the fee to my asking price too and said when it sells i would be reimbursed by the buyer. She said like 4 out 5 cars sell in 2 weeks. I thought that was probably bull but went through with it. She was never pushy or rude to me and within 15 mins i got a receipt by e-mail and sent in my truck pics.
So 2 days later i checked the sights she said they list and did find my truck on them. Very nice looking ads i may add.
So a few more days went by and i got a couple calls. Then a guy came to look and said he'd like it but needs the financing. I gave him the # to call and within 2 days the financing went through and i got my check for the full asking price. So it only took them 10 days and that truck was finally out of my driveway. THANK YOU SO MUCH EMPIRE!!! So maybe the rest of you should try something before you insult a company and say they don't do what they say. If it wasn't for them the truck would probably still be taking up my whole driveway. I hope everyone at least gives someone a chance before bad mouthing them. Have a great day everyone!
Jace_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 12:30 PM   #4
bsellin
AF Newbie

Thumbs down Re: Empire Vehicle Solutions - SCAM

Jay_20 is empire auto.
Its a scam. If you want I can sell you viehical to for $500, trust me! Lol
don't do it your paying for empty promises.
bsellin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:20 AM   #5
tarabryan
AF Newbie

I received a call from empire about 4 months ago, I got this spiel on how the vast majority of cars listed with them sell in 2 weeks or less.
My vehicle would be listed on all these sites and tousands of people would see it....Reality check....after telling me it was 400$ they billed me 560$ They then listed my vehicle online only. ON FREE sites! I was led to believe it would be advertised in my Local papers( Im in Chwk). But nope...they listed it in burnaby and vancouver...
to date,4 months, I have not had 1 single inquiry....to top it off I did a google search one day , just to see what would happen. I googled my exact year and model of vehicle for sale in chwk....I did not get one single hit! Not even their website came up....Actually I did get 1 hit...My own ad on CL. whomever is in charge of empire vehicles marketing should go back to marketing school. STAY AWAY from these scammers. My 85 year old grandma who is mostly deaf got sucked in by these creeps as well. She did not even understand what she was doing, whaen My father, her son, called them the next day to explain they said...No refunds...sorry cant help you.. Boy were they right. That was 2 months ago...her 2 year old hyudai suv priced to sell has yet to receive a single offer either...Empire vehicle solutions is a scam!!!
tarabryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:23 AM   #6
tarabryan
AF Newbie

Re: Empire Vehicle Solutions - SCAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace_20 View Post
Hi All,
It seems like nobody here has actually used Empire vehicles to sell their car/truck. I signed up with them after a really nice girl called me and it sounded good. I had been trying to sell my dodge ram on craigslist for 4 months with no luck.
I was tired of doing it and obviosly needed help. She explained that they can offer financing and i figured since i was asking $14,500 for my truck that the financing would help so signed up. They added the fee to my asking price too and said when it sells i would be reimbursed by the buyer. She said like 4 out 5 cars sell in 2 weeks. I thought that was probably bull but went through with it. She was never pushy or rude to me and within 15 mins i got a receipt by e-mail and sent in my truck pics.
So 2 days later i checked the sights she said they list and did find my truck on them. Very nice looking ads i may add.
So a few more days went by and i got a couple calls. Then a guy came to look and said he'd like it but needs the financing. I gave him the # to call and within 2 days the financing went through and i got my check for the full asking price. So it only took them 10 days and that truck was finally out of my driveway. THANK YOU SO MUCH EMPIRE!!! So maybe the rest of you should try something before you insult a company and say they don't do what they say. If it wasn't for them the truck would probably still be taking up my whole driveway. I hope everyone at least gives someone a chance before bad mouthing them. Have a great day everyone!
You must work for Empire, I look on their site once a week and its always the same vehicles, new ones added but none seem to sell, if u dont work for them you are very very lucky indeed

Last edited by tarabryan; 07-24-2012 at 01:26 AM. Reason: clarify
Old 07-24-2012, 01:26 AM   #7
tarabryan
AF Newbie

I have had my 2003, 100% sound vehicle, with only 100k ,listed with Empire for 4 mos...not 1 call, and Im priced 1500 below market value, my grandma same situation..these people are CROOKS
Old 07-24-2012, 01:28 AM   #8
tarabryan
AF Newbie

Exclamation Re: Empire Vehicle Solutions - SCAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleStang View Post
Hey all,

And...

Are they a SCAM?

YES they are a total scam...please read my story a few below this one
Old 08-29-2012, 03:44 PM   #9
Westcoastal
AF Newbie

I tried Empire too. Its a legal scam. I had no phone calls at all. They only advertised online in the free sections. All I got for my $300 was a sign to put into my car window. I ended up selling the car to neighbour. I'll never use them or refer anyone to them ever.
Westcoastal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:19 AM   #10
tarabryan
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by evsmgr View Post
Dear Readers,

> My boyfriend and I got calls from a company called Empire Vehicle Solutions saying they are operating out of B.C. and that they can sell our car, has anyone heard of them or has done business with them?

Yes, Empire Vehicle Solutions Inc, is a registered British Columbia corporation based out of Surrey, British Columbia.

> I did some reading on them and it looks like empire vehicle solutions is just like some other companies. There is one other company called Auto Seller network:

Auto Seller Network is in no way affiliated with Empire Vehicle Solutions Inc. While I cannot speak to how they run their business, at Empire Vehicle Solutions Inc, we work each day to match buyers and sellers through marketing.

In addition, we are capable of providing financing for buyer through our sister company Auto Empire, which is a fully licensed dealership located in Richmond, BC.

> And Empire vehicle Solutions has another complaint at:

And...

Are they a SCAM?

First off, we are not a SCAM, but merely a marketing company in the automotive industry. Our owner has been in the automotive industry for a number of years, and owns a dealership in Richmond, BC.

While I cannot speak to how forum threads have been addressed in the past, I've personally decided to approach things differently.

It's true, everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if we all don't agree with them.

I believe that by clarifying where we stand in the industry, and clearing up any confusion regarding competitors who may or may not be operating under an ethical and legal business model, I can give you a better understand of who we are, and NOT.

Like any telesales based business, we are looking to provide a valuable service to consumers who are in need of them.

We believe in respecting the rights of individuals, and should you ever wish to be added to our "do not call list" all you need to do is tell our agents this if and when they call you.

As a matter of principle, we do not hide behind post office boxes, or locked doors and are available to discuss sales in person should you wish to do so.

Empire Vehicle Solutions Inc, is located in Surrey, BC and we are open for business 5 days a week between 9am and 4pm PST.

All sales calls are followed by a clear, and non-disceptive verification to ensure that you fully understand what we are offer, how much it will be, and any other terms of the sale. Only after completing this verification, will we ever process a sale.

Our customer service team is available during the hours noted above to address any questions, concerns or to make adjustments to vehicle information.

If requested, we can also field sales calls on behalf of our sellers to ensure that calls are not missed during times of unavailability.

I hope the above information has been helpful to anyone who has considered our services, and/or had any concerns out our business practices.

The unfortunate truth is, there are many companies who claim to offer the same type of service we do, and will tell you anything to close the deal. These companies cause the good companies like ours to be frown upon.

While we are not perfect, and will never claim to be. If you review our BBB record (we are NOT accredited yet), you will see that we have resolved all issues to date.

Finally, it's important to note that since this thread was published, we've listened, and taken steps to further improve our business, and are always open to further suggestions and feedback.

Should you have any questions, comments or concerns please feel to let us know!

--
Best Regards,
Customer Relations Manager
Empire Vehicle Solutions Inc.
www.empirevehiclesolutions.com
manager@empirevehiclesolutions.com
1-877-355-2276 or 604-583-0054
your company is a complete rip off scam...I know 3 people,besides myself, who you have scammed money out of...you tell us it is 400 then charge our credit cards 560$...At NO point do you tell us that you list on FREE,online sites only....My local paper offered a 1 year car sales ad for 49$, this 49$ included a color photo and it would be published in 12 local papers. I called your office and asked if Empire was committed to selling my vehicle , and if you would take 49$ of the 500 you got from me and list my car in the paper where it stood a better chance of selling..I explained that I am on a disability income and could not pay this myself, especiaally as I am still paying off my credit card 6 months later for the 560 you got me for. But NOPE... Empire flat out said NO..and that we only list online on free sites.... It has been 6 months and not one call related to Empires efforts...STAY AWAY people, its a scam
Old 10-25-2012, 01:38 PM   #11
canlsk
AF Newbie

Today 25Oct2012, I placed an ad with Empire Vehicle Solution for our 2007 Nissan Quest SL. Money was transferred for the 12 weeks of advertising. We have our fingers crossed to see our van find a new home. Will keep the community posted as to how this goes.
canlsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 05:18 PM   #12
megs150
AF Newbie

TOTAL SCAM!

I just got a call from them offering to help sell my car too... Good thing I said I'd get back to them!

Did a little research.

You CAN NOT argue with an F from the BBB!!

http://www.bbb.org/mbc/business-revi...rey-bc-1242192
megs150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:58 AM   #13
canlsk
AF Newbie

On 25Oct2012 I was contacted by Empire offering their "wonderful" services and paid them good money to help sell my 2007 Nissan Quest SL. My guess is that they saw my FREE add in Kijiji. Long story short, I saw no value in using their services. My 2 cents:

1. Empire never showed me where my ad was placed. That in itself came across as if they took the money and RAN !
2. If anyone is looking for a used car they typically try popular sites like AutoTrader, Kijiji.
3. A week after paying for Empire's "wonderful" services a different company from California contacted me to offer a very similar service.

At that point I realized that my well earned money was being wasted. It's funny ... we all know and hear why we should avoid these types of calls. However when you really want to sell your car (or something else) we let our guard down and end up throwing good money out the window.

You noticed that I didn't use the word SCAM, however during the call from Empire they stated that over 95% of their customers sell their vechicals. I must be one of the 5%, sucks to be me, but then again they cannot prove this statistic. SAME ON THEM.
canlsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:33 AM   #14
Ambrosemartin
AF Newbie

They contact you like every day different individual and even when you tell them no and to quit contacting someone else from them contacting you. By the way, I had 3 contacting in 1 day. Genuinely, it seems like a wrong factor.
Ambrosemartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:32 PM   #15
coolloon
AF Newbie

I paid this company their fee. They did NOTHING for me. They did not advertise - NOTHING. I had a buyer that wanted to use their financing and we waited 4 weeks and then they refused- very unprofessional. Once they had the fee, no incentive to do anything. A WASTE OF MONEY.
coolloon is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Dealer Experiences