Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Opel/Vauxhall > Vectra / Insignia
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-10-2003, 03:52 PM   #1
edonis
AF Enthusiast

Dull Forum

Why isn't there any people in the Vectra forum, let alone the Opel forum in whole? Maybe it's because Saab 9-3 Sports Sedan who shares the same platform is the better car? just joking, although it is nothing but the truth
edonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2004, 02:19 PM   #2
Epsilon
AF Newbie

Re: Dull Forum

Many people that post here are from the US. Even though my ride, the Saab 9-3, and the Vectra share the same platform, we still don't have Opels here in the US.

That would be my guess anyway.
Epsilon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004, 08:28 AM   #3
KingCalibra
AF Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to KingCalibra Send a message via AIM to KingCalibra Send a message via MSN to KingCalibra Send a message via Yahoo to KingCalibra
Re: Re: Dull Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epsilon
Many people that post here are from the US.
Why is that? I've noticed that too. Why is it that Americans come into the forums for European Spec cars and keep asking the same stupid questions? "Can you get an Opel in the states?" or "Wow! Thats a cool car, where can I get one?"

Apparently the general public out west is EXTREMLY ignorant of the whole Euro Spec vs. U.S. Spec thing.

I'm amazed that these people even know that Opel exsists, and when you tell them that it's owned by GM, they are astounded.

People need to read more or do more research on subjects they are interested in. Asking stupid questions in forums is not the way to do this.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kingcalbira69
KingCalibra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 02:20 PM   #4
Simioh
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Simioh Send a message via MSN to Simioh
Re: Re: Re: Dull Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCalibra
Why is that? I've noticed that too. Why is it that Americans come into the forums for European Spec cars and keep asking the same stupid questions? "Can you get an Opel in the states?" or "Wow! Thats a cool car, where can I get one?"

Apparently the general public out west is EXTREMLY ignorant of the whole Euro Spec vs. U.S. Spec thing.

I'm amazed that these people even know that Opel exsists, and when you tell them that it's owned by GM, they are astounded.

People need to read more or do more research on subjects they are interested in. Asking stupid questions in forums is not the way to do this.
i know this is kindof an old post, but that was just stupid, i dont even know why im bothering replying to that. but it sounds like you are generalizing that all americans are idiots and losers. im not even from the US im Mexican, and what u said still sounds dumb... and by the way, people asking that stuff in forums means they are researching, and tryin to learn more about the subject by asking people who are actually willing to help. and not make useless posts like the one u just made
Simioh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 01:40 PM   #5
meelude
AF Newbie

Re: Dull Forum

i think ul find most vaux vekks owners in uk use the vvoc not af ...did have a v6 sri vekky now gone to honda ! booo! lol
meelude is offline   Reply With Quote