Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Saturn > LS/LW
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-27-2016, 02:30 AM   #1
TrippyRichy
AF Newbie

01 Saturn l300

Hi, first time on here so I apologize if i do something wrong. Okay so i have a question about my car. (Heres some background) i took my saturn to get new tires awhile back, on my way back home from the tire shop as i was driving on the freeway my front right wheel just flew off causing a good portion of my car to become damaged luckily no one was hurt except for my car. After having it towed back to my place i had my dad look at it, a trip to the junk yard, a few beers later and it was fix. only thing is after i took it for a spin i hit the freeway and around 60-70 mph the car starts to violently shake after further examination my dad told me that my front axle was bent and needed to be replaced-- (or something like that don't quite remember his exact words),

So my question is i have a spare front axle from a 2002 mitsubishi lancer could i replace my saturns axle with the lancers? Or would i be better off buying one?

thank you for the help!
TrippyRichy is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Saturn > LS/LW