Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Engineering/Technical > Tires and Wheels
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-16-2011, 07:35 PM   #1
YankySay
AF Newbie

Is this tire new or is it my old flat one?

My tire had a flat in it and I sprayed water on it before taking it in to the shop. When I sprayed water on it, there was bubbles coming out. Shop said tires can't be fixed and I would have to get new one. My dad thought that the shop was lying just to get money from me so he went in 2 days later (I took it into the shop on a Tuesday and dad picked it up on a Thursday) to get the tires back. The shop said they did not fix my tires because they said they'll get it done by noon on Thursday. My dad picked it up at store open on Thursday morning.

My 3 old tires does not have yellow lines on the tire but the one that went flat suddenly have yellow lines on there? Also the tires been sitting outside for about 2 weeks now and it's not going flat/air doesn't seem to be coming out. I decided to spray water on it today like I did before I took it into the shop and there's no bubbles coming out anymore?

Can the auto parts store changed the tires already and forgot the did and just not charged my dad? Cause this tire almost seems like it's new to me but I don't want to put it on my car yet unless I'm 100% sure. Is there any way to find out as well?
YankySay is offline   Reply With Quote